Afghanistan how it’s grown

from my understanding it wasnt so much trying to conquer as it was trying to fix something we fucked up in the first place.

(at least thats what it was for us in 2012)

4 Likes

Oh I totally agree on the fixing part. Definitely needed some humanitarian
actions. From what I’ve read and seen on recent videos some of the locals seem nice.
Maybe the fine local hash they enjoy. :grinning:

They sun dry then triple kiff grade a,b ,c, and throw away the rest yes throw away all plant material then age for one year compressed
and tapped In kilo batches. I wonder why they don’t compost? Some let plants open pollinate others pick fat purple tall males most grow full seeded.
They say the sun dry makes it better and especially the aging of 1 year makes it prime for smoking
Imagine growing seedless drying with no sunlight that would make it higher thc versus the broken down thc by uv light in sun dried
Seedless would be hard to do in a place with so many growers
They mix plants too I find the high from mixes better than just a one plant high
Some don’t even water can you believe that?

3 Likes

most of them are pretty good people, i would say like 85% of them are out to help you and will give you the shirt off their back. The other % are straight up dicks.

I can’t blame them though, how would you feel if a foreign military came onto your land and told you how to do things. I think i would be pretty fu**ing livid.

They do, most of the time a good chuck of the plant is left there in the field. Ive also seen them using food compost on their small gardens, but the big fields are left to tend to themselves.

They water from on top of a hill in the town, there’s a badly rigged well which runs for like a hour or two a day and people get their baths in and washing various things before it hits the crops.

I remember seeing some dude washing his ass in the trench water from about 80 feet fromt he well, then about 200 feet down the road, some kids were drinking the water that the dude was washing his ass in up the hill.

It was great.

and for anyone who is interested, this is what afghanistan looked like in the 60’s and 70’s

This was before the rise of the Taliban. This is what we are trying to bring back, without the fear of death from the Taliban.

The problem we have is the Taliban is a gorilla force, and it’s hard to differentiate between a CIV and Tali.

Until the conflict of the 1970s, the 20th century had seen relatively steady progression for women’s rights in the country … But during coups and Soviet occupation in the 1970s, through civil conflict between Mujahideen groups and government forces in the 80s and 90s, and then under Taliban rule, women in Afghanistan had their rights increasingly rolled back.

11 Likes

Wow the country went backwards fairly quickly .
Hope it gets better for the people someday.
Thanks for the great story.

Today’s news.

USA don’t get sucked in, as someone says ,get out leave them to get on with there tribal quarrels.

The Britts left …do the same.

U.S. intelligence agencies have told the Biden administration that the Taliban could overrun most of Afghanistan within two to three years if U.S. troops leave before a power-sharing deal is reached between the warring sides, a news report said on Friday.

Such a takeover potentially would allow al Qaeda to rebuild in Afghanistan, the New York Times reported, quoting anonymous U.S. officials.

President Joe Biden is deciding whether to meet a May 1 deadline for the withdrawal of the last 3,500 American troops that was set in a February 2020 accord struck with the Taliban under his predecessor, Donald Trump.

Some U.S. officials who favor keeping U.S. troops in Afghanistan are using the intelligence report to argue that the soldiers should remain beyond the deadline, the Times said.

The White House declined to comment.

The classified intelligence assessment was prepared last year for the Trump administration, the Times said.

Biden on Thursday told his first White House news conference that it would be hard to comply with the deadline, which also requires the departure of some 7,000 allied forces.

At the same time, Biden said he “could not picture” U.S. troops being in the country next year.

The Taliban on Friday said it would resume hostilities against foreign forces - which ended under the U.S.-Taliban deal - if they remain beyond the deadline.

1 Like

Yikes, yeah it’s a tough call.

Strange he never has flown as AF1 not even 1 time. hmmm

Why “strange”? Where does he have to go? From DC to Delaware surely doesn’t necessitate firing AF1 up!!! Take the train, save da $'s!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Every post I wondered… what the hell does that mean???

2 Likes

Stay Safe/Be Well…lol!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :pray: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

That makes sense now hahahahah

2 Likes

I see Ace seeds are now selling these seeds…

The Kandahar Black looks real interesting, but on reading the profile of the plant…there is a quote that they grow in poor sandy soil!

Wonder if you would need to follow that…seems to me…those plants might not do to well with ie…living soil or a good compost?

Paz

Mix some sand in (30%) with your living organic soil. Easy on the extra nutes ! Happy growin

1 Like

I wanted to say, I saw this strain advertised today too. I didn’t want to spend MORE $ on seeds this year. Shit adds up !! But if you purchase these seeds, I will grow a few of them out for ya, and produce more seeds than you can imagine/ All I ask from you in return, is a small share of the seeds . Take care, Chubby

Ye…ta for the offer …but if I wanted to make seeds…I would do that myself .

There is Coop buys on OG …if I wanted to go down that route

But I posted to get some info

Ta for responce

Happy growing

Kind of a prophet … ejem|nullxnull

6 Likes

Ye…he was correct…but it was coming.

I just hope that maybe just maybe” this Taliban has changed ( kinda doubtful) though.

Future …let’s all get on.

Paz

1 Like

Hope it is not just a wishful thinking. They kicked away the British empire, then the russians and finally U.S. and allies, they want to be ruled by themselves, that’s for clear. No politics allowed here so let’s go back to what we all love: afghan strains … :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Wrong, they didn’t kick us to the curb, we quit because it’s a waste of time and money. After 13 years of training afghan army, they fall without firing a shot. It was time to go, but not how Biden’s admin did it. Infact that was the worst way to leave.

3 Likes