AK Bean Brains Group Buy Logistics

Ok, if no one else, sebring has offered to help with distribution with the other groups buys, but we ended up having a someone who was participating do the distribution instead. Just need to ask him to see if he’s up for it. That way there should be no trust issues. Then, is there a senior member here that is willing to set up the PayPal pool, place the order, and have it sent to distribute. We had some pretty good spread shreds made for the two JOTI buys, maybe @BDGrows or @schmarmpit would like to chime in for this one. If that is settled, I (or any senior member) can make a group message and start the wiki.

10 Likes

Unfortionetly, I’m broke as a joke at the moment so I won’t be able to hop in on this one. But AK does have some fire gear!

• BD
9 Likes

Heard from AKBB , sounds as if he’s gonna make an Appearance in OG.

12 Likes

Yeah he said hes not fond of forums, but he might stop by✌🏾

7 Likes

That will help smooth out where/how to make the purchase, and available strains. But we still need to figure out who’s running this buy. I’m in no way organized enough to make a spreadsheet and I’m just using my phone.

9 Likes

I’m organized enough for a spreadsheet, but I don’t do a lot of online money exchanges.

5 Likes

Sounds like a business opportunity for someone who’d be willing to just make these discounted purchases upfront and then bring those discounts here to OG for distribution. Could start a seed bank around this idea alone here…

4 Likes

But then you’d have to charge more for the seeds to make a profit for said business opportunity. And then you’re just another seed bank. Most of these group buys are a collection of us donating our time and resources to do it for free and keep seed prices as low as possible.

I’ve got a fairly simple spreadsheet from the first JOTI group buy if anyone wants to use it. It has formulas for adding up individually priced packs, paid and difference columns, etc. Anyone with basic Excel knowledge could easily update for their own needs.

15 Likes

Well if it helps I’d be willing to take on distribution in the usa if y’all are good with that, that is.

21 Likes

Sounds like it’s getting closer to lined out.

3 Likes

I second @Daytripr69 ! Stepping up OG style!!!

4 Likes

I’d say this is pretty dead in the water.
Been in touch with him and nothing developed other than a personal invite.
So close her up

10 Likes

Maybe another time then!

1 Like

Wait what? Through we had a discount deal and just needed availability

3 Likes

Yea. What happened with this? I was stoked. Oh well. I will just hit him up on my own. There was only a few packs i wanted anyways. I will probably wait until the mail system is not a cluster fuck.

3 Likes

When my finances settle down and i’m back into the green, id be down to start it up again (contact, list generation, & distribution along with everything in the middle). Probably around October if everyone can wait that long…

• BD
6 Likes

He runs a 2 for 3 plus freebies all the time.
Just tell him I sent ya.

5 Likes

Right on man. Thanks for the heads up. Im worried about the mail right now. I had one package lost i sent to a member and one sent to me by another member lost. Mail is screwed right now.

3 Likes

I saw where Biden was wanting to get his hands more into the usps today.
Wonder what’s up with that dumb fuck

9 Likes

I dont even want to talk about that guy! I will probably end up kicked off OG.

12 Likes