AK Bean Brains Group Buy Logistics

47 years previously in politics never did a goddamn thing and yet he gets voted in.
Numbskulls

10 Likes

Comes a time for everything, no biggie

5 Likes

I hear ya there man! The double standard being displayed by the dems and media is insane.

8 Likes

There is a double standard displayed daily by all politicians. In fact there is a double standard displayed daily by most citizens of this country, no need to make that a Democrat/republican thing.

4 Likes

Well it clearly is. When trump puts kids in cages its an atrocity. But, when biden does it its reported in a completely different light then when trump did it. And bidens press secretary calls it necessary at the moment. BLM rioters are okay with the dems and the media but not the capital rioters. The BLM riots are much deadlier then the capital riots. Hell that officer that died passed away from medical complications. Even his family said so. There are so many more examples of the double standard from the mwdia and the democratic party. Dont get me wrong, there are bad people on both sides. But, Big Tech and the media seems to be who decides what is true and false based on an agenda and they are censoring conservative speakers and outlets left and right.

8 Likes

Exactly how many citizens of this country you know to be able to support this claim. .0000000001 percent?

I’d just appreciate it if you let you partisan politics out of here. It has nothing to do with AKBB or cannabis and it is in no way constructive to any conversation.

7 Likes

Talking ideas, values, systems, these things can be productive. To just pick a side and attack the other, this is the opposite of productive.

4 Likes

No Politics Chat on Overgrow @Grohio @OleReynard @MantisTobogganMD
You guys know the rules and also all know what this conversation can lead to.
Leave it at Facebook please.

Thank you.

14 Likes

I was criticizing…not attacking. And, I shared points to argue my stance. But, like most everyone today you would rather silent the opposition rather then argue your point. Im still waiting to hear your evidence that most citizens have a double standard. Thats the same kind of claims the media makes about systematic racism with no evidence.

2 Likes

How is this relevant to growing cannabis?
It’s not, it only serves to disrupt the community.

Last chance to drop the subject, please.

Stay hazed
Jake

13 Likes

Its all good. I just need to go home and smoke a doob and get my daily cnn fix! :grin::grin::grin:

8 Likes

Ah come on Jake gotta throw a jab in there now and then.

Stop by the Shanty Bar and burn one and chill, brother.

6 Likes

Is there a wiki yet?

My phones messed up having a hard time scrolling

Well that went sideways…

@anon16977489 theres no wiki yet, I don’t think we even have a full availability list yet.

4 Likes

I think this one is sunk in the water so to speak… Later in the year (around Oct) I should have my finances in order, and I can get in contact with AKBB and see if we can work somethin out then…

4 Likes

Glad that I got my fix, at least til winter :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Well, I have to say I’m done buying seeds after the GG4 ril completes. I’ll be making my own crosses of all the clones I have and keep acquiring. Gifting and trading seeds and cuts will likely satisfy any desires for certain genetics in the future.

On that note, still looking for a cut of NorCal Dosido for a very specific cross I’m trying to copy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

This thread is supposed to be CLOSED