Alaskan Ice Green House Seeds

Does anyone know where I could find some of these seeds that ship to the US? A buddy grew them years ago and has been talking about it as of lately. More for nostalgia than anything.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Just did a quick search on Google and had several options pop. Never purchased from any of these seed banks so I’m not vouching for them, but they say they’ve got it

2 Likes

35 ozs off an auto?

2 Likes

This particular variety, hailing from frosty terrains and compelling lineages, requires a grower’s undivided attention and expertise. Classified as a medium-difficulty cultivar, it is neither for the faint-hearted nor the uninitiated. However, with meticulous care, its cultivation can lead to unparalleled botanical success.

= YMMV

Reads a little like an ad for a sales position- “sky’s the limit- if you’re willing to do what it takes”

Id like to see it happen though :rocket::deciduous_tree:

3 Likes

All bios sound full of shit though.

3 Likes

I appreciate your efforts. I’m looking for the seeds from Green House Seed Co specifically. I know that’s what he used years ago.
I see they still have them on their Europe website, not US.
Again don’t know anything about this strain and I’m not huge on GHS just looking for a surprise for a buddy.
Thank you all!

1 Like

It sounds like a good combo :sunglasses:

Usually for European seeds I look at the Vault UK Seedbank and Attitude Seedbank but neither of them have Alaskan Ice :frowning:

Maybe shoot Greenhouse an email maybe they ship direct to US nowadays?

2 Likes

Hey thank you, good thinking!
I’ll give it a shot. If it leads to anything I’ll be sure to let you know.

1 Like