How to order directly from ACE seeds in the US?

Good day all,

Does anyone have any recommendations as to how to order from ACE seeds while in the US? I have seen other seed banks with their products (ie TrueNorth) but they don’t have the varieties I am looking for.

Thanks!
BGnG

3 Likes

I have purchased them from seedsman.com. I got the mixed regular seed pack. Great genetics.

1 Like

Seedsman uses a four letter word everytime I go there to order: “out of stock”

2 Likes

Aren’t the located in Spain so out of or order?

1 Like

A few people I have spoken with have had concern that the seeds they were getting from Seedman were not true to the breeder, in other words, they had been switched out. While I personally have had no experience with them, have no way to substantiate the claim, it has made me wary of purchasing.

Ideally, I would like to stay as close to the breeder as possible hence the question. I wasn’t sure if anyone here had found a work around. I appreciate the responses so far.

2 Likes

I’ve been avoiding True North, mostly because they are getting expensive…

How about The Vault (UK)? They carry Ace Seeds.
They are active here, check with Gary.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I have been looking for certain strains since before covid, Seedsman was out of them all along, I guess its easy because of covid to tell which seeds are the most popular, if you were looking all along.
After covid I will make my first order to the Vault, but there out of everything i want. Most seedbanks that i know of are out . Well maybe saying after covid is wrong, but when everyone isn’t staying home growing pot.

I had a bad xp with Seedsman probably wont order ever from them again but @BlackGoldNGreen I got seeds from Seedsman in the breeder packs?

2 Likes

Yeah the vault or attitude would be my bets

altitude seems good but i asked they send in breeder packs and they didnt, then said i didnt ask, but i had the email.

DCseedexchange they don’t have ace seeds, but they have been my go to seed bank. Nobody beats their shipping time. 3 days n they’re in my mailbox here in the :us_outlying_islands:. Awesome prices and good genetics. Just FYI.

2 Likes

if you want seeds from other countries most of the USA banks don’t have any or very few. Sensi sent me emails sometime back saying they were opening a store in the USA, but never saw where it was implemented. Kinda thinking most thought the farm bill would change things but in the controlled substance act it lists marijuana and the seeds there of.

1 Like

Attitude will send in breeder packs if you ask specifically for them, but you will not get ANY guarantee if you do so, stealth shipped or not. If it gets popped they will do zero for you.

1 Like

I can’t say they do now or whatever but I got an ACE pack a couple years back from Attitude and it did come sealed in the breeder pack.

2 Likes

Ok, I did order guaranteed so they probably didnt connect the email i asked about breeder packs to my order.
before attitude I used seed supreme and Seedsman, lost first order on seedsman then another, after that aslways paid for guarantee

Thanks everyone. Looks like I’ll just have to bide my time until one of these seeds banks can stock everything and roll the dice with what they send. I appreciate all the feedback.

Ace can bite my …

Damn what they do to you?

They cornered the market on vermontmans seeds, and stopped selling to USA
They say you can buy through their retailers such as seedsman or herbie’s but the vermontmans strains such as oaxacan or Zacatecas sell out in hours after they were posted so only europeans can buy the seeds from Vermont
They never last long enough to be sold through a third party!
. They claim to be the exclusive usa seller for kahlifa but I already had a relationship with Al so he still sells to me even though I’m in the usa.
I started buying seeds from ACE before I bought from anyone else.
I bought hundred of dollars worth of seeds then this shit!
I’m not going back to buying through a non responsive their party like Seedsman or Herbie’s. Fuck that.

2 Likes

There ya go, vermontman seeds.

Only one strain at the moment, but it’s a cross of something you mentioned.

@Yetigrows
He doesn’t reply to emails anymore. I think he may be retired. It looks like he sold his last batch through ACE and quit.
There was some drama on instagram too not sure what was going on there.