Albannachs LED conversion

Bought a small used humidifier cheap off ebay to help with the leaf curl issues. We cant seem to raise the RH enough when in veg, it’s so dry in this place and i’m used to the reverse. VPD is too high and they are suffering, tried the usual - flooded trays, damp cloths etc no good. Got them all potted up and slowed the extraction down today. That should help a bit anyway.

1 Like

The bigger pots hold more water so RH is hovering around 55% with the lights on now, i’m spraying them more too. The weather here is cooler and that’s helping. They are looking better now so just waiting till they show sex and i’ll take a few cuttings and pull the males.

4 Likes

A dinky wee humidifier the size of a kettle just turned up so hopefully i can bring the RH up a bit higher when in veg now :thumbsup:

I’ve got that wee vicks humidifier going now and i’m quite impressed so far. It’s very quiet and puts out a visible jet of cool damp air. I plugged it into the same socket bar that’s powering my drivers so it’ll go on and off along with the lights. Time will tell…

1 Like

A last group shot before i start pulling males. Two showing signs of nads tonight so not long till i get stanleys knife out again :grin:

The front right satori is in a hempy bucket, i took it out to try a better shot, still crap but i now get how i look like a completely different person sometimes in photos.

Same plant different angle

An arthritic cat who wants better shit than the vet gave her :thumbsup:

4 Likes

She thinks that one’s probably a boy but too early to be sure.

I tried for a better group shot today, maybe a bit better…

I took a purple badlands out for inspection, looks like a male and so does another of them so i might only get one female PB sadly.

5 Likes

I might make a new thread just for my plants, this one is getting very long now and it’s probably too cluttered up with all my other sh*t.

2 Likes

You kinda look like a cat in those photos.
:smiley:

1 Like

Yeh i morph at the mere sight of a tin of tuna :smile_cat:

1 Like

I have now started a new thread to cover the bloom stage of what’s left of this grow - Albannach - Satori Grow

Can someone close this thread for me now please :thumbsup:

1 Like