All Breeders Creating Co Op Seed Runs please read this

When you create your Wiki for your co op seed run, can you please include a message advising members to add their country after their username on the sign up list. This will save distributors a lot of time working out seed pack numbers and if any new members have not advised their distributor their shipping details, it can be seen quickly.

Thank You.

56 Likes

That would be very helpful indeed !

Love the idea :bulb: @Shadey

14 Likes

How do I sign up for the seed runs? Also I have a couple Jamaican land races Kingston fyah and orange hill purple kush and I have Pakistani citral kush x with herijuanna I’d like to have preserved and shared with everyone. I don’t have to space. But if you do let me know please. Thanks :pray:

11 Likes

May not list all current projects but should at some point :slight_smile:

4 Likes

How do I Join bro

1 Like

also

look through the active ones and join in and you are member level and should be able to edit the wiki’s it appears to me.

2 Likes

Ok cool thanks I’ve been trying to but can’t find lol I’ll start over in the am

4 Likes

You need to go to the beeeders section and then co op seed run Read This Before You Participate, its below this thread and It explains everything you need to know.

In brief. At the bottom of the first post on the co op run you want to sign up for, there will be either three dots or a pencil :pencil2: if its three dots … Click on that and then there should be a pencil, click on that to edit the sign up list. Check to see who the distributor is for your country and send them a name and address that you want the seeds to be delivered to. Once seed runs have been collected your distributor will contact you to advise postage and donation to the server costs.

4 Likes

Thanks bro

1 Like

I think that most of them are closed or filled up. When I see another open up, I’ll try to remember to tag you :v:t4:

I was going to ask lol I tried everything I could but kept coming up short . I appreciate you doing that brother. I tell you everyone on here are cool as can be and welcomed me with open arms. If I only had access to something like this when I was a teenager. Lol :facepunch:

4 Likes

You and me both, my friend. I will tag you into my journal, if you would like :v:t4:

2 Likes

Please do brother… I appreciate it

2 Likes

Done. I think that we may be in the same area. Based on your handle :v:t4:

1 Like

I have to ask… how do you make a wiki page??

Does one just start a new thread and it is an option??

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Yes its an option, but unless you are a team member or admin you cant do it, as far as I know you have to ask for it to be done.

Just gotta be a trust level 3. And in the post after posted will be a button to make it wiki a little tiny wrench at the right hand side

This msg is now a wiki for example.

5 Likes

So If I started a thread that should be a wiki, someone on your level could change it??

That makes sense and makes it easier on me, a level 2.

Thanks @Chronickyle

3 Likes

I can only make my own thread wiki.but if you make one and # the mods then they will do it for you.

2 Likes