Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Yea I’ll go straight in the dirt. Guess I’m overthinking it.

Its just the moisture amount & knowing when/how much water to add oncs it dries out. That’s literally the only thing I have a problem with. I’ve only 5-6 seeds left from HolyAngel now, I don’t want to screw up again :laughing:

2 Likes

Ya it’s just you can hear it several times but until you get the feel for what works and what doesn’t it’s always a little unnerving germinating the little bastards.

3 Likes

Water them when they ask for it and the pot is super light. You can let them droop before watering it actually seems to do them good.

4 Likes

I always put the seeds in water until they get z tail then into a jiffy puck that has been lightly sqeezed. I used to just set them on top w/the tail in the hole, but this time I buried them about 1/4in. It took a day or so longer for them to surface but they surfaced w/o the helmet on. I put the pucks in a zip lock bag, sealed until the first seedlings shows above ground then it is left open.

4 Likes

Nice, thank you for sharing! I see a couple avocados sprouting in there that’s awesome.

2 Likes

I thought I knew what a pine smell was until I smelled this Odisha valley. Holy cow. Smells like a straight pine tree! @Budderton

Here’s the other two. Not so hot haha

Transplanted one recently so it’ll probably take off.
The soil I had originally used was a problem to get dry. Everything I planted in it had the same issues.

12 Likes

Here’s the sheberghan balk.
Recovered nicely from hail

6 Likes

Got a fresh batch of LABS ready to go. The dogs and the chickens got the cheese part of it. Amazing how much they like smelly stuff.

7 Likes

That’s wild @Kasper0909 ! Right on, I hope it turns out to be a nice female for you! Best of luck with it them.
:grin::v:

2 Likes

This little girl is showing pistils so she got up potted

3 Likes

Starting to wonder if I have any females besides the fem Frankie and the banana kush. I’m getting allot of male vibe :rofl:

3 Likes

Outside Frankenstein

9 Likes

She’s getting big!
jurassic-park-sunglasses

3 Likes

she’s a chunker

Actually someone else did a stem rub and said that it smelled like rosemary then after re smelling I 100% agree. It’s definitely rosemary.

4 Likes

4 outta 5 have popped up. Number 5 is right behind.
These are the LPC OG F2

5 Likes

Jèsu Crìsto! That Frankenstein exploded!

3 Likes

Yes she has me a little nervous. I’ve never grown anything so large personally

I’m sure you’re aware, but word on the street is that she is a Nitrogen MONSTER

2 Likes

I have chickens. :sweat_smile: might just start cageing a couple around her. Started feeding her straight kitchen scraps

1 Like