Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

@Kasper0909
The fresh beans had much better results. LPC 4 for for are up and free of their shells. I also figured out I wasn’t planting my seeds ddp enough and that this was causing all my helmet issues. W/these I had no issues, the seed husk never made it above the surface, it got pulled off as the seedling made its way to the light. Thanks again for sending the beans i will keep you updated w/pics as soon as I’ve got something to show. Happy growing.

5 Likes

Alright man I got a bale of that ProMix. Now what do you suggest moisture wise for putting a seed in it. Paper towel method, or just seed str8 into promix?

2 Likes

I just got straight in the dirt, but that’s just me. A couple posts back I’m sprouting a couple seeds.

2 Likes

Awesome! That’s good to hear. Thank you for popping a few!!

1 Like

Yea I’ll go straight in the dirt. Guess I’m overthinking it.

Its just the moisture amount & knowing when/how much water to add oncs it dries out. That’s literally the only thing I have a problem with. I’ve only 5-6 seeds left from HolyAngel now, I don’t want to screw up again :laughing:

2 Likes

Ya it’s just you can hear it several times but until you get the feel for what works and what doesn’t it’s always a little unnerving germinating the little bastards.

3 Likes

Water them when they ask for it and the pot is super light. You can let them droop before watering it actually seems to do them good.

4 Likes

I always put the seeds in water until they get z tail then into a jiffy puck that has been lightly sqeezed. I used to just set them on top w/the tail in the hole, but this time I buried them about 1/4in. It took a day or so longer for them to surface but they surfaced w/o the helmet on. I put the pucks in a zip lock bag, sealed until the first seedlings shows above ground then it is left open.

4 Likes

Nice, thank you for sharing! I see a couple avocados sprouting in there that’s awesome.

2 Likes

I thought I knew what a pine smell was until I smelled this Odisha valley. Holy cow. Smells like a straight pine tree! @Budderton

Here’s the other two. Not so hot haha

Transplanted one recently so it’ll probably take off.
The soil I had originally used was a problem to get dry. Everything I planted in it had the same issues.

12 Likes

Here’s the sheberghan balk.
Recovered nicely from hail

6 Likes

Got a fresh batch of LABS ready to go. The dogs and the chickens got the cheese part of it. Amazing how much they like smelly stuff.

7 Likes

That’s wild @Kasper0909 ! Right on, I hope it turns out to be a nice female for you! Best of luck with it them.
:grin::v:

2 Likes

This little girl is showing pistils so she got up potted

3 Likes

Starting to wonder if I have any females besides the fem Frankie and the banana kush. I’m getting allot of male vibe :rofl:

3 Likes

Outside Frankenstein

9 Likes

She’s getting big!
jurassic-park-sunglasses

3 Likes

she’s a chunker

Actually someone else did a stem rub and said that it smelled like rosemary then after re smelling I 100% agree. It’s definitely rosemary.

4 Likes

4 outta 5 have popped up. Number 5 is right behind.
These are the LPC OG F2

5 Likes