All things UFC

So pumped to read your post bro…
I think Marvin is an SOB on the feet but so is Holland. Also Kevin’s Jits is sharp. Money on Holland as a dog :dog:
Personally I thought Kevin fought a decent fight against Brunson as he appeared to have Derek hurt a few times.
Kevin has lights out power in him. He just needs more experience and he could be a champion.
As a side note I’m generally a fan of Dana but leaving in disgust during that fight says more about him then it does about Kevin Holland.
Rest of card :thinking:
Looking forward to/cheering for
Perry
Dern(obvious reasons)
FOTN watch out for Sodiq Yusuff :nigeria: Future African champion

1 Like

Hey man, I really need to make an effort to drop by more often. I do a good idea of catching most of the fights so I definitely have something to say.

You’er right about Marvin, but as you say the same goes for Holland. I mean in the Brunson fight like you said, especially on the feet it seemed that Holland was just cracking when he connected. Brunson did what he had to do to get the W, because on the feet he was not there.

Kevin needs experience, and (not to say anything negative about his team) but some real structure to keep him dialed in he got lost in the moment last time around. I love the long and unorthodox striking its fun to watch.

Yeah I didn’t even know that Dana did that, that’s unfortunate. You’re right it says a lot. Dana tries hard to control trajectories and the narrative with his new stars. Khamzat is a good example as well.

I am cheering for Holland, but I’m worried for him this fight. If he shows up though man I know he can put on a show. Did you catch the stare down? Vetorri was insane lol I got a good chuckle out of that.

I don’t think I’ve caught much of Sodiq I’ll keep an eye on the co-main. I’m going for Perry and Dern as well. I’m cherring for

1 Like

Last weekend was the bomb :bomb:
Still processing all the KOs
Fight night looks good
Rooting for Reyes :us:
Swanson :us:
& Jacoby :us:
Fuck Cutelaba :moldova: Loved the look on Dana’s face after the face off :joy:

1 Like

Damn good card. Had the same picks and those last 2 fights bummed me out but Prochazka is a hell of a character :laughing:

2 Likes

What’s up guys. Looking forward to this weekend! Some solid fights.

2 Likes

Can’t believe I haven’t found this thread until now!

Some of us hang out over on the OG Discord to chat and share picks and reactions during fight night.

You guys hyped for Iron Michael vs Charlie Olives? It’s a damn shame I like them both and don’t wanna see either of them lose but I hope it’s an entertaining bout.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, for sure. Honestly the more I see on Chandler the more I like him and want him to win. Looking forward to it… Then the trilogy to see who he’ll be defending against. Love how exciting everything always feels lol

3 Likes

Hype for the fights tonight!!

Figured I’d lock my picks in here as well as Discord, so I can feel double the shame when all my picks lose.

Aguilar - TKO

Shevchenko - Submission

Vannata - KO

Muniz

Barboza - KO

Chookagian - Decision

Dariush - Decision, or he will choke Tony unconscious and ref stoppage

Chandler - TKO, but I’m gonna predict there’ll be a controversial stoppage in this one. I figure UFC really wants to put this guy over, I like him, he’s likeable, I like Charlie Olives too and will be a shame for him to finally get a shot and be (potentially) screwed over by an early stoppage but I feel the fight will be stopped the first time Charles gets in trouble.

3 Likes

Good fights tonight!!! Lets see some belts change hands and Nate Dog get a shot at that middleweight strap!!!

1 Like

Yessir! That would be pretty cool. I’d love to see Nate get a title shot too. He’s our Cannabis advocate in MMA haha.

1 Like

For sure. My guy was smoking at the press conference. lol. Stockton what!!!

This fight has been a nice increase in pace

1 Like

Yes sir. Was just typing something similar.

1 Like

Holy shit man… That ref… seriously??

God Hill’s arm was toast. What a tough guy.

3 Likes

that was so gross. I couldn’t watch the replay. I couldn’t look away during the fight, and I wish I had

2 Likes

That one turned my stomach. Fucking nasty

1 Like

Way to go Brandon Moreno!! Had a feeling he woild pull it off. Now lets see if Marvin remembers to put his shorts on correctly.

Nate Diaz is still and will always be a bad ass little motherfucker!!! What a show.

Doc
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Damn I didn’t pick a single winner for last nights card.

Izzy put on a masterclass in avoiding damage and maintaining distance. Huge improvement over his fight with Jan. I don’t know if he made a single mistake in that entire fight. I thought Vettori would wrestle him to the ground for 5 boring rounds and get the W.

Speaking of putting on a clinic, how about Brandon Moreno, I really like this kid he’s got a good attitude and face for the sport. Was rooting for him to win but had picked Figgy (whom I really dislike) because I didnt think Moreno could get any better than their first fight. Moreno not only had improved, he did exactly what had to be done to beat Figgy. Impressed. Wholesome moments after the bell too.

Poor Jamahal Hill, that ref should never be allowed to ref again, hell he should be fined, where did they find this guy, under the bridge? Good to hear it was only a dislocation.

Belal passed the Maia test without having his other eye poked out. He seems like a good personality for the sport, I liked him in an analysts position a couple weeks ago on ESPN. Hes fast and strong, hope to see him get another chance against Leon.

And the Leon and Nate fight. Man idk, Nate could have won that fight a few times but he was goofing like he does, and honestly that kind of behavior gets under my skin, makes a mockery of the sport. And then to toss excuses after the fact. As much as I like Nate, last night he lost a bunch of my respect. So much scar tissue a strong wind would open him up. Maybe time to retire there Nate Dogg?

Good fights though!