Mayweather vs mcgregor predictions?

any predictions for the fight this saturday??? hopefully it won’t be as boring as the mayweather pacquiao pillowfight of the century! really hoping mcgregor wins but who knows could finally be his undoing!

estimated purses $400M for mayweather and $127M for mcgregor, with guarantee of at least $100M and $75M respectively!

4 Likes

Conor’s gonna bounce that malteser-head off the canvas :punch:

3 Likes

The ref stops the fight after 7 rounds. Mcgregor won’t be able to continue. Mcgregor going to get a Bad Case of the 8 oz Flu.

1 Like

The only way McGregor won’t win is if he gets DQ’d or mayweather or someone in his crew paid off the judges and or reff

2 Likes

idk mayweather is pretty good at avoiding actually fighting … might just dance around for the whole fight and win by decision again yawn

3 Likes

I’ve got to put my money with McGregor!

1 Like

I want Mac to beat down Mayweather, His fight with Pac was a joke, I dont doubt he uses the same tactics to hit and run Mac. Mary’s smugness really annoys me.

What I’d like to see is Mac loose his shit, and just ground and pound Mary and get DQ’ed but only after a minute of pounding.

Its a dream anyways…

I think its going to be the typical hit and dance I’ve seen with Mary, I dont think it will be any different, its not enough to KO or TKO, Mac should go the distance, unless he messes up big time and Mary gets him good but I dont see that kind of risk from Mary, just too defensive.

Id best most of my money on Mayweather, and a few bucks on Mac for the longshot. Mayweather for the decision.

Please sweet baby jeeebus… its about time Mary got a good ass whopping.

2 Likes

The money is in the 2nd fight, this first one will be to attract audiences in the world and then in a year or so, the re-match. It’s fixed. Plus TMT never fougth a real fight in his entire dancing/running career. Refs, judges and even the media are bought. I want Connor to win. But i wanted Connor to win by Mataleao, only thing is TMT would never fight Connor in a Superfight (Box vs MMA)

It’s a circus.

Here, let me show you guys a fight from this guy… Against De La Hoya, who was a real fighter. World Class. 10 years ago. The steal of the century.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55czSCHTQfU

4 Likes

If Conor vs. Floyd turns out to be a dud because Mayweather is able to dance around like a fairy all night,
…at least we have Canelo Alvarez vs. GGG coming up very soon also.
I hope Conor wins and then challenges Alvarez or Golovkin.

2 Likes

if they’re fighting in the boxing format the boxer is going to win.

3 Likes

That’s why i wanted a superfight… Would have been great!

1 Like

The only reasonable expectation is a 12 round decision going to Mayweather… That’s the only way he wins fights. (Last K.O. Was in '11)

I plan to bet 20$ on McGregor though… Who can pass up the odds? He doesn’t stand a chance against one of the best technical boxers of all time though.

The sad thing is this reminds of the ol’ Don King managed fights/exhibitions… Poor little Irish fella is not going to make a huge fortune… The UFC guys get the lions share of anything he makes. Mayweather is about to get PAID! Lol.

Who here will be paying to watch the fight?

Stay Hazed,
Jake

1 Like

Nah,
Conor is estimated to make +/-$100 million USD, if the ppv numbers are even close to Mayweather vs. Paquiao. It’s also estimated that he has made over 100 million in endorsements for this fight in the last 8 weeks. He’s doing OK :+1:

1 Like

I think we’re saying different things.

The numbers you state are what his whole camp will get. So he has to pay out a large part of that to the behemoth that is his circle of UFC people. Marketing people, training staff etc.

Floyd has a much smaller “crew” and therefore doesn’t have to give away as much of his purse.

Mainly because Floyd doesn’t have a manager like Dana White. Believe me, DW is making way more off this fight than McGreggor. He’s a very good business man and Connor gets punched in the head for a living… Story as old as time. iMo.

Stay Hazed,
Jake

http://www.rojadirecta.me/ NEVER PAY AGAIN…

5 Likes

I would like that post more than once if I could. Thanks for the link @MadScientist!

Stay hazed,
Jake

1 Like

I know right! I watch everything in there, be patient and find a good stream… I always find one. Everyday events and PPV all the way here for FREE.

1 Like

Floyd’s team is like 100X’s the size of Conor’s LOL.
Dana is not Conor’s manager, but the UFC (owned by WME IMG) is his promoter.
He will be getting the 2nd largest fight-purse in recorded history. Before OR after UFC get’s their cut.

1 Like

https://www.vipbox.bz/ I watch here: Shhhhh!

3 Likes

yes he’ll be making waayyy more than he’s ever made from ufc, probably more than total to date from ufc ! hope he knocks mayweather out! he was probably disgusted at mayweathers last payout for that yawnfest against pacquiao. mcgregor is an inch taller with a 2 inch reach advantage and also 11 years younger than floyd.

2 Likes