All things UFC

Damn I didn’t pick a single winner for last nights card.

Izzy put on a masterclass in avoiding damage and maintaining distance. Huge improvement over his fight with Jan. I don’t know if he made a single mistake in that entire fight. I thought Vettori would wrestle him to the ground for 5 boring rounds and get the W.

Speaking of putting on a clinic, how about Brandon Moreno, I really like this kid he’s got a good attitude and face for the sport. Was rooting for him to win but had picked Figgy (whom I really dislike) because I didnt think Moreno could get any better than their first fight. Moreno not only had improved, he did exactly what had to be done to beat Figgy. Impressed. Wholesome moments after the bell too.

Poor Jamahal Hill, that ref should never be allowed to ref again, hell he should be fined, where did they find this guy, under the bridge? Good to hear it was only a dislocation.

Belal passed the Maia test without having his other eye poked out. He seems like a good personality for the sport, I liked him in an analysts position a couple weeks ago on ESPN. Hes fast and strong, hope to see him get another chance against Leon.

And the Leon and Nate fight. Man idk, Nate could have won that fight a few times but he was goofing like he does, and honestly that kind of behavior gets under my skin, makes a mockery of the sport. And then to toss excuses after the fact. As much as I like Nate, last night he lost a bunch of my respect. So much scar tissue a strong wind would open him up. Maybe time to retire there Nate Dogg?

Good fights though!

4 Likes

The knockouts tonight are unreal.

4 Likes

I think the flyweight fight will be most interesting tonight. Moreno probably has it, but I wouldn’t bet on that fight.

Rob and Volk both safe bets IMO.

2 Likes

I am not a fan of Du Plessis. I really hope he doesn’t pull off the upset.

3 Likes

I’d be shocked. Rob is on another level above the rest of the division (minus Izzy), and he’s looked better every fight since he lost the belt.

2 Likes

Well fuck…

1 Like

yeah :frowning:
it happens. time to hit my bong and forget. once joe sits down

edit - that after fight was awkward to watch

3 Likes

Let’s go Volkanovski! :facepunch:t4::kangaroo:

2 Likes

Pantoja is scary. Dude is so fast and aggressive.
Gonna be tough for Moreno…

1 Like

Adesanya is good at that :laughing:

2 Likes

Round 1 loss means 200000 extra commercials.

Holland made that look easy.

Here are my picks:

Tony, Derrick, Alex, Dustin

I’m pretending I’m in the timeline where Alex doesn’t get wrestle fxked because he’s one of my favorite fighters.

2 Likes

Wow Derrick… Unbelievable

2 Likes

That Lewis fight was the fastest I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

Reminiscent of Masvidal vs Askren

2 Likes
2 Likes

How embarrassing. At least that guy didn’t throw his cup in the crowd. Gross.

2 Likes

Lol I love Derrick because of stuff like that

1 Like

Incredible to see Alex defend the grappling/wrestling so well. I was sure Jan was going unconscious 3rd round.
POATAAAAAANNN :moyai:

2 Likes

I thought he would get choked out in the triangle. That seemed hard to judge. Alex was on his back a lot.

2 Likes