All this CBD Vibe happenin’ - Ringo’s Gift?

Do you know what the ratios of the clones are?

For the Ringo’s Gift - the cat I’m getting seeds from had it tested and his plants came in at 18:1
Reportedly the strain has tested as high as 24:1 but he sent me his test results and his are legit 18:1

9 Likes

I have a pheno of the ringos gift I got directly from Lawrence’s son and it tests 28/1 and tastes amazing , that is a great line to work with, I plan on breeding it to cannatonic and some other CBD lines like Otto in the future. Definetly need to spread more qaulity CBD plants around :+1:

16 Likes

I could use some cbd meds too. I’ll watch this one.
Where do I sign up?

2 Likes

I just made the list and added you to it

4 Likes

Hell yeah man. I would like this very much. I am starting to get serious arthritis. Also my brother is on opiates after a back surgery. Like to get him off that shit.

3 Likes

Damn man… that’s fantastic! Straight from the source💥

5 Likes

Yeah man… hoping that this run will help lots of folks grow their own quality medicine.
Thanks for jumping in board!

9 Likes

Yeah the whole family are really great people , true old-school Humboldt vibes

5 Likes

Thank you @TheNorthAbides

1 Like

It just takes us a little longer. Sore joints ya know. :older_woman: :older_woman: :rofl: :rofl:
:seedling: :green_heart: :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

That is, indeed, an EXCELLENT strain for what ails you, mainly seizures and pain. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

That’d be awesome…I appreciate your offer to share …
Thankyou

A very worth strain!

2 Likes

Thanks @TheNorthAbides , I tossed my name up on the list, way cool of you man. Hope it goes well for you.

1 Like

Hey @anon16977489 , package made today and will be shipped to you tomorrow, hope they grow well for you.

6 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson … keepin close watch in your project as well… good vibes all around!:v:t3:

2 Likes

Thanks for sending that out it’s very much appreciated.

If you ever see any gear of mine you’re interested in just say the word and it’s on its way to you.

1 Like

I appreciate it man. :v:

After reading, this is another strain my husband would have benefitted from. I wish we could get this out to professionals caring for pain ridden Alzheimer patients. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:seedling: :green_heart: :four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

My goal is to make enough to send out to anyone and everyone that might benefit from this strain… hope we can help some people live a better life!

10 Likes