Amnesia Haze and recs needed

So, I decided a long time ago I was an indica guy, the sativa I’d had from dispensaries were too racy for me. But, after consuming strawberry cough a few times, and now growing Amnesia Haze and my sativa leaning plant for the first time, I absolutely love it!

I also said I didn’t like gassy petrol notes, seems that’s also not true, as I didn’t like it as first, but by the end of the grow I loved that sharp lemon candy pinesol mixed with fuel note that these plants had.

So, since I haven’t paid attention to haze much… What do I grow next?!

Growing some Northern Cheese Haze from Mephisto this round, so I’ll probably change my mind on not liking cheese strains as well :joy:

7 Likes

Mephisto Cheese Haze is a keeper for sure. I love the cheeses, pinesol & gasses.

2 Likes

Thanks! Any other favorites you’ve grown along the way?

Was thinking about picking up some Tahoe OG…

1 Like

Texada Timewarp is a twisted stone.
BOG sweet cindy is another mind bender.
Liking the read on FogDogs and will have smoke report next month.
But I too always like skunk & Indicas.
Have not had the Tahoe, maybe next winter.

4 Likes

I’m popping the Northern Cheese haze soon and also some Watermelon Haze from Strayfox. So I’m aboard the haze train too man.

1 Like

That’s so funny, I was the same way with “sativas” for a long time. A rough experience with too much Vietnam Black and some Thai heavy strains left me avoiding sativas for years. A sample of Heavenly Sativa from a buddy a few years ago set me straight. Uplifting and motivating without any raciness or paranoia. Basically I found I could smoke sativa w/o making my anxiety worse. Now I’m getting interested in Hazes again. I’d like to get some Original Haze, and some SSH. I grew some Super Lemon Haze in my first real grow, but it was a more indica leaning cut. I still have some old Lemon Haze seeds, may have to pop some for spring

4 Likes

@MWgrower If you haven’t grown a good amnesia yet, it’s a beauty!

1 Like

I’m going to have to pick up some sweet Cindy, as I’ve heard that one come up a few times. Really looking forward to the mango smiles I’m growing now!

3 Likes

I also have a mango smile going, but its a bit of a train wreck. I thought it was a failed reversal so I went ahead and dusted it with some pollen. Low and behold it then starts popping nanners and balls all over. So I’ll have seed and pollen but no mango smile bud as it was my only seed. You’ll have to do a smoke report and I can live through you. Haha. Sorry not thread jacking. Good luck in the haze hunt brocephus. Also, stop by the Doc D. thread if you haven’t. He has a ton of haze options and the thread is a fun read. Some great plants and growers. It convinced me to pick up some of his packs.

1 Like

Cool, thanks man, no thread jack at all! I’ve got some mango smile and mango smile x UV already popped. You should check out the grow I just started. I’ll check out Doc D’s thread for sure :v:t2:

1 Like

At the moment I have a beautiful small Amnesia Haze Auto doing well, I have to admit these are small plants but have some thick ass buds… The Auto Auto Pounder states it boast big yields but I am not a fan of this plant.

Auto Flower
Amnesia Haze

Auto Flower
Auto Pounder

3 Likes

One of the auto Amnesia I recently chopped, and the lingering branches that are ripening on the smaller one that were shaded.

6 Likes

That is one sweet gal, Loaded with her magical trichs lol :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes