Sour Crack, Mephisto Genetics Day 68

My second autoflower currently in progress and close to harvest. These are some very tight nugs with lots of frost. Grown in Buildasoil 3.0 mostly water only unless supplementary nutrients were necessary.

37 Likes

I’m doing my first run in the 3.0 and I’m loving it!
Looking good brudda, especially for an autoflower!

3 Likes

Thank you! :pray:

1 Like

Wow that’s a beautiful site in your tent and IMO it’s one of Mephisto’s staple strains and I also think it’s the fastest finishing Auto fem from Mephisto, I’ve got some that I will be trying later this summer but I think you have a great :+1:t2: plant and I have grown up Skywalker and a freebie of (Double Grape x 3 Bears OG)x CDLC and it turned out to be the best Mephisto grow for me and I just dropped a CDLC x Skywalker from @nefrella this morning so it’s going to be fun seeing what pheno is dominant CDLC or Skywalker Happy Growing The Doc

6 Likes

Dang, thise woulda been some great additions to the cdlc Fem run I’m pollen chucking strains with! @DrGonzo13

2 Likes

Did you get the other ones!? And if you didn’t shoot me a PM and I can have them in the mail tomorrow morning and I have a Walter White x CDLC “White Cream” illuminauto! And this Skywalker x CDLC cross and they are both from Mephisto not reproduced yet but the one’s an illuminautos seriously I can get them out tomorrow if so pm me

2 Likes

Well I just don’t think I’d have time to throw it in the project now, in the last month or so

2 Likes

I have also grown CDLC it was an awesome plant but not my favorite smoke. My fave so far has been the forum stomper x fugue state cross.

11 Likes

Very beautiful plant indeed!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the compliment. I’m honestly on the ropes about my growing style. I see some with these HUGE Meph plants and mine always seem to be on the short side. Admittedly I have currently only 2 auto grows under my belt so maybe things will get better with more practice.

2 Likes

Delete the word “maybe” and I totally agree. You, bud, are going to get better at growing with more practice!

And let me also just say that those pics you posted right there are pretty fucking beautiful! Pot leaf hopper

4 Likes

Big difference ur prob seeing on the site is organic soil and synthetic salts. In my opinion organics u get smoother better quality smoke but synthetic salts you get heavy ass yields. So when I see the super fat and chunky that seems unreal it’s prob a part a part b feed system with that grow

3 Likes

These auto fill (get it? lol) a couple boxes for me. I need to read more on og but it’s huge and I miss a ton of stuff haha

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words and you are correct, I WILL get better!

2 Likes

Damn right! thumbs-up

3 Likes

I agree. Once I tried my own organics I wanted nothing else. It showed me what was missing from the shit I bought off the streets all my life. It’s almost like a totally different high and I may be trippin but it also acts as a strong aphrodisiac for me and my wife unlike any other flower around. She now gives me the Gwak gwak 3000 on the Regular! I’m pulling buds out left and right!:rofl:

4 Likes

She is THICK! Not that there is anything wrong with that. :laughing:

2 Likes

If you ever do another Meph run please keep me in mind I have many packs from them put up and I would love to participate!

1 Like

I noticed you have C99 listed on your profile. I have a Jack Herer X C99= Rosetta StoneXX in flower at the moment I will post pics soon!

3 Likes

The common denominator I keep hearing about the weed from our dispensaries is “gives me anxiety” never had that complaint from anything out of my garden so I’m starting to wonder if there is any connection to it 🤷 haha I wonder if I can find any seeds left of my purple panty dropper, that strain was straight up an aphrodisiac! Grew many plants of it haha

4 Likes