Looking for a place to purchase official Haze seeds

I’ve been online for hours researching… All I want is some official Haze seeds… Anybody that knows Haze knows that distinct Haze taste and smell…I want to get the right one… Not some Bs “Haze.” Suggestion and direction appreciated.

1 Like

I’ll say MNS…
Haze and a few nice Hybrids there…
DS

2 Likes

Hey DS.

What is MNS? I am looking for a good haze too:D

Mister Nice Seeds

Check out Nevilles haze or Super Silver Haze. remember haze is usually a long flower time strain.

2 Likes

Thabks.yea I have grown ssh before. And ssh x mtf. That was a super strain.

I have never grown SSH, but always wanted too . the flower time turns me off a little but every single time I go to Amsterdam I always buy it. It has to be one of my favorites of all time.

I have here a few (30) seeds coming from some bought SSH buds, supposedly legit…
I did found a cpl male flowers in the same bud so it should be a case of selfing and not external pollination…someday I’ll probably start a few to see what’s in the pool… could have some interesting phenotype showing up…
keep an eye on auctions too, from Shanti, especially “season cleaning” ones… you could grab some 150 seeds to have fun with in pheno hunting for small more then a hundred €…
DS

4 Likes

Yeap 12 ~ 16 weeks… Definitely not an indoor strain…

12-16 weeks flower plants must be massive wonder what type of yields one could pull off outdoor in South Eastern US…

1 Like

Mr nice all the way. Cant get more haze then that cept sam the skunkmans collectionXD

I know that no one like GHS but if you want haze in a hurry,
their Super Lemon Haze is very haze flavor and it can be finished in 8 weeks under an 11/13 light cycle.

2 Likes

I have church and w.w. From ghs Right now getting ready to go into flower. Will see how it goes.

1 Like

I’ll toss in another vote for Mr Nice.

Angels Breath (mango haze x Afghan haze) is an absolute delight. Critical Haze is outstanding commercial Haze.

The others recommend good stuff…
I’ll just add: don’t sleep on the Afghan Haze. Wow!!!

Stay Hazed
Jake

4 Likes

Another vote for Shanti’s work on original California Haze that Nevil acquired back in the 80s. Two other breeders to keep in mind are Oldtimer, whose Oldtimer’s Haze goes straight back to the original Santa Cruz County Hazes, with no stops in Holland along the way. For a modern interpretation that has the promise of being a push-the-envelope indoor Haze hybrid, I’m eager to explore Soul’s new Princess Haze, a combination of his Princess 75 mother with a selected SSH male.

Beware of nearly all other so-called haze strains out there. Most are washed out with Afghani genes, and are basically nothing like true hazes. It’s one of the most overused “brand names” at the seedbanks and dispensaries. If a seed monger is selling a haze that finishes under 10 weeks, he’s not selling you a strain with any more haze than what’s in the name.

-b420

7 Likes

Mr. Nice gets my vote as well!
I like Nevil’s Haze, Super Silver Haze, and Mango Haze. These all take me more than 10 weeks to finish to my liking. Nevil’s Haze requires at least 16 to 17 weeks for me to be happy.

As mentioned above by the illustrious Mr.
Baudelaire, Oldtimers Haze is a fantastic representation of Haze genetics…the buds are like a time machine which transports me back to the early 1970s. I have purchased Oldtimers from Ace seeds. Be advised that Oldtimers takes even longer to finish properly than Nevil’s Haze… 18 to 20 weeks! Patience can be quite virtuous!

In my opinion, all of the aforementioned Haze crosses do better outdoors, under the sun.
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Concur 100%. There is a lot of Holy Grail chasing around Haze. The challenge isn’t so much finding a “true” Haze, thanks to folks like Shanti and Ot1. It’s finding a Haze that will actually deliver smokable potent buds fatter than a pencil after 12 weeks indoors. Most folks trying to grow a strain indoors with more than 50% Haze will not be satisfied and will believe they wasted 6 months or more.

I saw Oldtimer’s Haze room in the UK when he was working on what became Oldtimer’s Haze. It’s like a 12 foot elevator shaft. He would put Haze clones in small pots - 6-8 liter and immediately bloom. At 16-18 weeks, he’d have 8-9 ft single-stem plants, held up with a spider’s web of pulley-weights, under metal halide lamps. Crazy stuff, and mad dedication to one of cannabis’ most nobel strains from a breeder that anyone would have forgiven for focusing on auto Afghanis…

Outdoors, in long season lattitudes, is where these true Hazes deliver.

For some 1980s era outdoor sativa madness, I love this IC thread on guerrilla gardening with original Skunk #1 in the Arizona sun. It’s a hoot to read and the old photos are great. It’s also a record of cannabis evolution - I challenge anyone to show a Skunk #1 leaf from today that is as narrow as the Sk1 leaves in the thread.

-b420

7 Likes

I harvested some 40 days ago a SLH CBD from ghs hoping it to be like reg slh
while she’s not bad, its not good enough to justify 10+ weeks of lamp so I let the clones go…
DS

3 Likes

There are two other Haze crosses which I have grown and enjoyed greatly. I neglected to mention them in my previous post.
They both take a little over 10 weeks to finish…75 to 85 days or so.
They both provide the distinctive peppery, tangy, haze taste and nice invigorating, hazy influence with the euphoric intoxication acquired in smoking the delectable buds!

Delahaze by Paradise Seeds.

Far Out by Mandala Seeds.

Highly recommend for Haze/sativa lovers!

1 Like

If you want something cheap and good. Shining silver haze by royal queen seeds reaked like haze.

1 Like

Nl5xHaze for example. Thunk (thaihazeskunk). Original haze. Nl5xhazexkali mist (GHS)

2 Likes