An absence of green dots

Somebody sprayed the bug killer to strong

4 Likes

As a community anyone who has been around knows who’s who. Newer members may be more willing to engage in threads and not feel intimidated by a status bar. We are here to share and learn, new or old. Just my thoughts. Grow on my freinds.
Cheers

12 Likes

We all know I’ve only typed five worthwhile letters on this whole site: LITFA

36 Likes

I am against the status bar dots, it is not fair makes me feel like I will never have a chance to better myself, How am I ever going to catch up to the rest of you’s .
I also think they should have other colors than just Green LOL

I kid of course

7 Likes

We just type and like too much lol

Though I like it cuz I don’t have like 3 stray pips outta line

5 Likes

Yes, I’ve changed the scale… It was already breaking the design in some browsers :cold_sweat: in case of @ReikoX :smiley: He’s got insane amount of likes and we base pips on likes …

26 Likes

Had some dude try to get seeds off me…gave him the opportunity to speak, he didn’t get back to me after I called him out…
Fuckin tons of seeds to give away…he was just too early.

9 Likes

Way to go @ReikoX you are to blame :rofl::rofl::rofl:

24 Likes

I always knew that guy was trouble LOL

14 Likes

Time to bust out the flashing HTML text. :imp:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Thought I was getting somewhere with 3 but here I sit with 1 :joy:
In due time I suppose.

8 Likes

@RazAhTaz I’m a nobody again as well buddy😣haha

5 Likes

14 Likes

Redrum redrum edit for space

7 Likes

Man just noticed this. I barely exist again.

8 Likes

Whats going on with the dots and the badges

1 Like

And just like that in a blink of the eye it was gone,

2 Likes

Flashback from cubscouts when they stripped me of my badge sash. Just for eating a brownie…

17 Likes

I always admire the precision in your language, but if you check the difference between the dinosaurs and the newcomers as me, at least from a visual look it is not so great as before, not so pronunciated. The more pips you have, the more it affects you.

IMHO perhaps the downscaling has been too drastic, I don’t know if you can play with that algorithm but looks like the reputation path is much harder now, a little bit discouraging … :sweat:

5 Likes

well i have no control over that with just being another member, but honestly i don’t even look at the pips myself

4 Likes