ReikoX's Workshop 2021

I’d say you got that setup pretty dialed in already man :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:
That was the other thing I wanted to pick your brain about, was your moms. I do remember that you keep quite small moms, in solo cups, if I remember correctly??
Do you just keep pruning them, and also do you root prune?

6 Likes

Yes, they are about solo cup size, but made of fabric so I don’t need to root prune. I trim them every couple of weeks to keep them short. I’ll replace them with a fresh clone every six months to a year.

14 Likes

Just wanted to chime in here,

Reiko in the next 2 years…

9 Likes

Funny you mention that… at one point those dots were linear, that is for every x amount of likes you got a dot. Well I got dots all the way to the second row. :grin:

Now the dots are logarithmic, so every x amount of likes to get your first dot, then double that to get the next one and so on.

9 Likes

Honestly, I think you have the highest Karma in the whole Forum.

So you’re telling me the number you see now is as high as you can see publically?

4 Likes

I don’t know the specifics, I’m sure its posted somewhere. I remember everyone going, “where did all my green dots go?”

7 Likes

Awesome! You broke the internet!

5 Likes

I buy my likes with free seeds… speaking of free seeds!

Free Seed Friday
This is just like it sounds, each Friday I will be giving away free seeds. The way this works is I will post up three packs of seeds. The first three people to comment “dibs” will win a pack.

This week, up for grabs are three packs of Skywalker Kush x JLO. These are regular photoperiod plants.

29 Likes

dibs please!!!
and thank you!

I’m out likes so also :heart:

4 Likes

I got plenty of likes for you. Two more spots up for grabs. :grin:

1 Like

THANK YOU @ReikoX !!!

2 Likes

dibs dibs please lol

2 Likes

@cannabliss, that’s two! One spot left.

2 Likes

thank you soooo much

1 Like

can I dibs

3 Likes

Damn I’m also just behind the last person lol

2 Likes

@G-paS you’re good. That’s 3!

3 Likes

Its your lucky day. I got a pack for you too @Xianpreservation83

12 Likes

Cool, I was going to pass to X!
I saw X was trying to respond.

1 Like

Really appreciated man, you don’t know how hard it is to come across much on the rock

3 Likes