An envelope method of sending cuts(unrooted), potentially across the border

No but now I want to!

2 Likes

One of the best psx games out there. And man, anything the neverhood makes is incredible! All done with claymation.

I’m gonna get more cuts out Monday! Sorry folks, I’ve been lagging… Ugh. Busy.

5 Likes

Thanks Again @Bobgrows :partying_face: :pray:t2:
Here’s a small update

8 Likes

Looking Fabulous!! You’re so very welcome!:pray:

3 Likes

I’d love to know about this too.

3 Likes

Well I can take cuts from outdoor plants mid summer and test this in ziplocks sitting indoors and outdoors then check health.
Also Quercetin a great antioxidant.
And low carb alcohol sugars.
Lots of testing to do!

3 Likes

https://www.horticultureresearch.net/jah/2016_18_3_207_212.PDF

Shared by @noknees . :heart:

Posted this here for all to see.

Thanks man!

It’s exciting that you’re gonna use the scientific method and test some shit! Glad you’ve found this thread. It’s been an awesome learning experience for me, having all the community spill such great knowledge onto my plate. Please post or link any of your tests, processes, results etc on here. Appreciate you man!

7 Likes

Will be really cool to hear about your results!! Please keep us posted :beers:

3 Likes

I got three MOB cuts from @Rhino_buddy what seems like 2 months ago. One did not fare well and sadly passed away. The second one took rook pretty quickly right above where the woody part of the stem met the green part. The third one has been hanging out in the cloner ever since. Low and behold finally she has started to push out a couple roots.

17 Likes

Better late than never and congratulations :fire:you are rewarded for your patience as most would have dumped her

2 Likes

BD , GP, and WR all looking :fire:
Thanks again @Rhino_buddy
:partying_face: :call_me_hand:t2: :100:

10 Likes

the skunk tangie is still looking like she could make it.
my hopes are still up :slight_smile: not a huge orange terps-fan,
but i want to see this method work for me too, haha.

__

@Rhino_buddy
another birdie with some trufflez #4 is on the way to you.
hopefully this one makes it :yum:

10 Likes

I’ve been watching this thread for awhile now, and last time I cleaned up my mother plants, I decided to do some experimenting. I cut them off the plant as usual, but I dipped the cut ends into some candle wax. I put the bags in a dresser drawer and 9 days later they still look as good as the day they were cut. I’m sure it can be a lot rougher going through the mail system, but I just thought that I would share my findings in case it can be of any help. I’m more than willing to send out some cuts in a few weeks when my mother plants grow out some more

Great idea for a thread @Rhino_buddy ! I like seeing all these cuts getting through

25 Likes

thanks for sharing ! great idea :slight_smile: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

@Bobgrows :call_me_hand:t2:

16 Likes

Yaay!! There ya go!
You will love her! :seedling::v:

5 Likes

Thats some cool shit right there…

2 Likes

@Rhino_buddy I just planted my new BBM mom , once I can take a few snipps they ll be on there way . Your gonna love this plant . Will be in touch brother…Thanks again for the MOB snip and your knowledge bro. This is great…

4 Likes

Holy shit thats beautiful… WOW

2 Likes

how long are we finding these cuts lasting in the mail now days ? had a generous member try and send me some fritter but 14 days was just to much 2/3 snips brown mush juice. one green but cracked stem on life support died 2 days later in cup of water. man i was so close!

2 Likes