Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

There’s something funny about this picture but iam at a loss of words give me a minute tho !

1 Like

Very true ! And it not anybodies business unless you want to share !

2 Likes

I believe in Santa more than all the divisional religions. I think some of the leaders should pay heed to this site.

5 Likes

Hey did you see my post I ordered that Frankenstein from johnnypotseed

2 Likes

Coral kush, Frankenstein,frosted cobra ,island sweet Skunk, and double Durbin on thai

3 Likes

Got ‘em, got’ em, got 'em, got 'em, need 'em!

4 Likes

I still a waiting just ordered them this morning ! I’m like a kid at Christmas I won’t sleep to they get here !!!

1 Like

I need to get an order order in ASAP Frankenstein… Double Durban!!!

3 Likes

Thanks @Andrane… looks nice!

3 Likes

The Gelato I had for sale are all gone, folks. So you better jump in on this giveaway! lol

6 Likes

Can still get that Coral kush plus trading card though! :wink:

13 Likes

Yep lol still have a few of the Coral Kush left. As things sell out, I always update the list to reflect availability

3 Likes

Awesome giveaway! As @JohnnyPotseed he sold out quickly so hopefully I can snag some here! Thanks @Andrane
@TopShelfTrees1 @GEMI-CONNECT616 @carty @mrgreenthumb @blowdout2269

5 Likes

Definitely gotta try and get in on this as I was trying to get a pack from @420noob through JPS , but they were sold out, been looking for a good gelato , would go great beside my coral Kush I have going too :crossed_fingers:t3:

6 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity @Andrane :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Good luck @TopShelfTrees1. Thanks for the appreciation!

4 Likes

Of course, gotta give it where it’s due. You do a lot here and just know it’s very much appreciated. I stopped entering giveaways etc. but cannot resist this one. Keep up the awesome work :raised_hands:t3:

6 Likes

I knew this was one you were interested in :wink:.

After growing out the Fat Bastard I’m going excited to grow his other repros. Plus gelato I mean come on.
My fat bastard ended up with heavy skunk smell and slightly lemon with a dank taste. The one pita was the leaves holy cow! Looked like a wet wookie after drying before trimming.lol :fire:smoke

3 Likes

Really appreciate you tagging me bro. For real

2 Likes

Haha that was an epic picture in my head ! :joy: I agree the coral has me excited ! I mean I’ve been trying to get pink back in my stable for so long now it’s insane. Been in my top 5 since the day I got my first bag of it over 25 years ago, and I love purple too, hell I love Kush in general! But I agree for sure the work speaks for itself. Looking forward to growing more of these great cultivars

2 Likes