Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

@TopShelfTrees1 and @420noob. I have some more on the way too. Some Garlic Cookies and Coral Kush 2.0 will be the next ones I’m excited to release. Both those strains just need to go through a testing phase.

10 Likes

Got the coral kush on its way now! Was supposed to be gelato but hey it will come around I believe. I’m still happy.

3 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @Andrane, much appreciated.

2 Likes

Oh nice! Love, that sounds like a great combo too! Very cool

2 Likes

Yup, in at nineteen.:+1:t2:
Thanks again Andrane. :slightly_smiling_face:
Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

@Andrane crazy amazing as always. You can add me to that list. Amazing giveaway and always grateful
Thank you for the tag @420noob

2 Likes

Muchas Gracias @Andrane
:green_heart:

2 Likes

@GEMI-CONNECT616 I don’t usually do a list. But I’m pretty sure you can follow the thread. That way I think you get a notice when something happens.

3 Likes

Mad love and super amount of respect my friend @Andrane

3 Likes

Thank you @Andrane for sharing your work.
:green_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks @Andrane for a chance in your giveaway for the 5 pack of Light Gelato Feminized Seeds, looks like a really nice strain! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to everyone that on! :star_struck::facepunch::confetti_ball::crossed_fingers::tada::four_leaf_clover::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

@Andrane Thank you for this offering!
:seedling:

1 Like

Congratulation @harveest ! It’s your lucky day!

Shoot me a DM to Claim your beans!

Hope to see everyone in the next and thank you for participating!

35 Likes

Congratulations @harveest good win… enjoy

Have a great day everyone

2 Likes

Congratulations @harveest, nice win indeed. :+1:t2:

Thank you Andrane!

3 Likes

Congrats, @harveest good win!

2 Likes

Big win @harveest , totally jelly over that score. totally jelly over that score. Thanks again @Andrane for another epic contest

3 Likes

Nice win for the Gelato! @harveest
:partying_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations @harveest, very nice win.

Thank you Andrane!

3 Likes

thank you so much!!! the holiday spirit around here is so awesome. love you guys

8 Likes