Trades on cuts and snips

I hope I didn double post. If I did. Mods you have a job to do. Lol. I just wanna get my self out there and known with genetics. I have quite a bit. But mostly. I love to trade cuts and clones. I feel like clones are a tad more exciting because it really widens the range of diversity in one’s garden. (Because they have a strong idea of what’s to come) I’m hunting for strong og/fuel terps. Very strong. Pungent form of the kerosene terps. Along with some lemon notes and earthy undertones. I know it exists cause I find the flower underground no problems at all. From deathstar to chapo og. Atm I’m planting (from Cali connection) Tahoe regs, king Louis 13 fems, Julius Cesar, poison OG, and from Humboldt seed companys, old growth og. Just planted them. Snips available to ship
Raw genetics
Devils pie promo from the devil driver fem drop that just happened.
41 zlushies.
Humboldt seed company
All gas og
20twentymendo
Trainwreck
Sparkle face
Gluesniffer
Gran champagne

I also have a fucking ridiculous male valley chem from greenpoint. Reaks of gas. Super sticky (and I mean super!) really stacked male flowers. Everything about him. He’a winner. I’m flowering him out to collect pollen for my pure California project (which is going great)

Again. I’m looking to trade whatever I can to find what I’m looking for. I mean. Imm sure I have it in seed. But I wanna involve my growing family. I hope I got your attention. Pease and blessings. Look fwd to doing business with all.

7 Likes

I may be working with some clones you might be interested in. I’ve never sent or received clones but I’d be down to try. I have a couple nose burners, Chocolatina and Snake Venom.

That snake venom sounds incredible

1 Like

Anyone else as well interested in what I have? Iv sent to another member previously that I believe is very reputable on here. I just sowed some TCC beans. Tahoe, Julius Cesar, king Louis 13, and poison og, then from hsc old growth og, and dosidos. Devils pie is a real deal pheno. Iv never had anything so frosty and fast flowering. And stacks very nice. A+ all around for bag appeal. Idk about smoke yet. But soon. Moms almost done. Smells like candy gas and barf. Weird. But in a good way. Trainwreck is serious pine. All gas og is rubber gas

2 Likes

I just really wanna get my hands on something that’s eye tearing gas. Yes ima keep hunting thru my seeds. But I thought I’d ask. Hopefully make a friend in the process as well.

1 Like

Can you give a smoke report of that trainwreck?

How are the effects and duration?

All I can tell you on the trainwreck is it smells like pure pine tree. Smoke reports will be given as soon as they’re available.

3 Likes

Man that 41 zlushies looks very exciting and tasty!:sunglasses:

I was just looking at the family tree on the net and this strain looks to be off the chart great lines.:fire:

Are your cuts from 20twentymendo are from seeds you popped of there gear thanks

Pheno hunts thru a few packs of their gear.

1 Like

Hey man, are you in Canada by any chance?

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.