Any Football Fans on OG? Who pays for NFL Sunday Ticket? GIVEAWAY

Yeah, you’re a Redskins fan? YOU CANNOT ENTER :rofl:

If you’re a Redskins fan, a Cowboys fan, or an Eagles fan do NOT disclose this information or you will be banned from entering.

AFTER @OhNo555 of course cause he didn’t know. :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

That’s OK it will be a tight race in the NFC east this year! :rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

2 Likes

I think the Cardinals will trade down with their 3rd pick. I’m thinking to the Lions picking 6th overall. I think the cardinals want an edge guy.

1 Like

Long as you know I’m kidding. Get your picks in there.

1 Like

I heard @GCBudz was thinking about offering a prize to the first person to pick the top ten in order.

1 Like

Yeah and Paris sure looked good at Ohio State. He won so many awards. Gonna be a hellacious OT.

1 Like

I think they’ll trade it (especially if Texans don’t pick a QB) but it might be to the colts to get something “for free”, where the colts are trading up 1 spot just to not get leapfrogged and definitely get QB#2.

My favorite fit would be the Lions getting Anthony RIchardson, but Jalen Carter and Devon Witherspoon both also seem like Dan Campbell "kneecap bitin’ " kinds of players who might be there if they just wait at 6.

Only if they flip him from offense to defense.

1 Like

1.Bryce Young
2.Will Anderson Jr.
3.C.J. Stroud
4.Jalen Carter
5.Peter Skoronski
6.Myles Murphy
7.Bijan Robinson
8.Devon Witherspoon
9.Quentin Johnston
10.Jaxon Smith-Njigba

Screw you…

2 Likes

Hey let’s all play nice now :triumph::face_with_hand_over_mouth::wink:

1 Like

The first Sunday of October 1980 my dad and Uncle took me down to see the Giants vs. Cowboys game. Second quarter of the game Danny White hit Tony Hill for a touchdown and Rafael Septien kicked the extra point. As a matter of fact he hit that extra point so well it went over the catch net into the arms of a long haired pot smoking 24 year old guy who dove over three rows of people and almost started a brawl. Yep, still have that ball somewhere.

4 Likes

Now thats an awesome story. Thats back in the days when I actually liked Dallas. Cant believe I even typed that.

2 Likes

The only sports @GCBudz follows is figure skating and gymnastics. Don’t listen to him you guys.

2 Likes

And I also heard he likes curling. Oh wait… I like curling too.

2 Likes

I was at RFK the day the bleachers were bouncing up and Dow a we chanted WE WANT DALLAS and then gave them the ass kicking they deserve and a boot out of the playoffs that year. Those were the Joe Gibbs era days when the NFC EAST was a power house. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::partying_face::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Booooooo :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I remember the Redskins from back then too. Russ Grimm, Joe Jacoby, Mark May, Jeff Bostic and George Starke

You put Saquan Barkley behind that O line and he’s a 1,500 yard rusher

2 Likes

Another reason for me to ditch DirecTV!

1 Like

Nothing like #44 the diesel. :clap::+1::facepunch:

1 Like