Any Football Fans on OG? Who pays for NFL Sunday Ticket? GIVEAWAY

I remember how how the Tuna and Joe Morris used to give us a had time. Miss those days.

I like it, as the lions GM I will take CJ stroud, thank you very much! :joy:

2 Likes

Well my team now sucks but back in the day they were tough Mofos. Geaux Brees… Geaux Sean Payton. Hellova duo.

1 Like

Hope we get some more signups for the giveaway to make it more fun.

2 Likes

I was thinking about participating…
…but I’m a Dallas fan! :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for your team allegiance @blowdout2269 but you can still participate as long as you don’t go all cheerleader on us.

3 Likes

Not at $30.00 bucks a game, to watch on you tube.

Well when I sit down at 1:00pm on Sunday afternoon I don’t move till 7:00pm so I’m watching 34 games a season on Sunday Ticket which makes it a bit more then $10 per game. I don’t gamble, I don’t drink, I don’t smoke, I really don’t have any vices other then my love of NY Giants football. And I will gladly pay the price to watch 34 games on Youtube. I would rather watch the games at home on TV then going to the stadium anymore. It would cost more to park at an NFL game then that.

2 Likes

No no screw you sir
download (11)

1 Like

Which QB are the Colts taking?

2 Likes

Looks like Richardson! I know some folks hate it but I’m more optimistic about Richardson. Wild draft, thanks for the giveaway even if I certainly didn’t call it! :sweat_smile:

It’s over let it go y’all the “commanders” now :joy: say it with me so it hurts a little less lol

Hope that wasn’t taken the wrong way I’m just yanking your chain

1 Like

:joy::joy:I think it was a good move

2 Likes

That DB they took at #16 is bad ass, a real ball hawk. 6 INT for touchdowns. I got no issues with the pick​:flushed::partying_face::sunglasses:

1 Like

#HTTR they will be ok this year, I see the Eagles took a real risk on trouble. The guy is going to be a problem and it won’t take long for him to have that next incident.

1 Like

I’ve been a YouTube TV and YouTube Premium user for several years now and I’ve never had a problem with either app. I generally use my Samsung Smart TV which has the app built right in… but also have loaded either app up in my Samsung 4K Blu-Ray player with zero issues.

I don’t use any Samsung products anymore after bad experiences with them, and every device I’ve used (Roku/AppleTV) for streaming has had issues with the YouTube app from time to time, where it would just stop working for weeks at a time until the app got an update.

I also just don’t like YouTube, so there’s that too.

1 Like

I use a roku stick on a non-smart TV with YTTV and it’s mostly been fine. T-mobiles gives out MLB tv every year too, and the roku runs that app which is convenient.

1 Like

I love my Roku got it free from Marlboro with the new points thing they got going on!:partying_face:

I managed to find the Draft last night on the Google TV app. I had never looked at it before last night. I bought a new TV last fall and it’s a Google TV either made by Samsung or Sony I can’t remember which.

My Giants picking at #25 went with the best player available in a position of need for them.

2 Likes