Any 🇨🇦 grow stores having 420 sale for 2023?

Just wondering if any Canadians know of any grow shops having 420 deals.

2 Likes

@Justblazin,
I checked out a couple of dozen seed stores and found nothing. I like GTA and thought they might, but No!

2 Likes

What are you looking for? I can do my usual digging for ya

Just saw this nice in-line fan:

And they have a cheap Botanicare Kind kit:

https://astralgrow.com/collections/sale/products/botanicare-kind-trio-1l

Good lights:

Just want to get a few clone domes and the super sprouted bottoms(hard durable ones) to have a bunch of extras. Plus might get some other stuff if there are good deals.

1 Like

I love those things! Just got myself another of the good trays from them lemme look around I’m just smoking in the garage

2 Likes

Or the long version: these are all the dealers in Canada for Hawthorne who makes Super Sprouter stuff, if one of them is more local to you or whatever. Hawthorne is, AFAIK the largest garden and nursery supplier in North America.

Quad thick trays! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Those are the good trays, thanks for the link

1 Like

Any Canadain places got 2x2x4 tents on sale? That anyone may have noticed?

1 Like

https://growlights.ca/collections/grow-tents/products/2-x-2-x-4-fusion-hut-600d-low-profile-mylar-grow-tent

2 Likes

@CADMAN also IDK how the Chinese direct vendors are for Canada, like Mars and Vivosun etc but I have a 2020 Hydrofarm Lighthouse 2.0, a 2021 AC Infinity, and a 2022 Mars and they’re all good tents. I haven’t used the Mars yet but I got it because it looked like equal fabric/pole quality to the AC (which is incredible, very thick everything and a tip- the 2-in-1 tents with the wall removed are just extra sturdy normal tents with an extra set of poles making another rectangle in the middle of the tent by the zippered edge of the large door, with the shelf and shelf pole removable if you need the space there. My 3x4x6 AC 2-in-1 is probably strong enough for me to do a pull-up inside of!) but the Mars is cheaper and the AC zippers, while great zippers mechanically, need better light trimming inside, it’s a little leaky but not terrible. I keep meaning to hack it a little but I’m going to see how the new 2x4 Mars does first.

I guess all that to say my vote would be for AC Infinity or Mars probably, but those Fusion Huts are pretty well reviewed and very cheap! You could do a lot of tricking out or accessorizing with the extra $60 you’d save. BTW there’s some Canadian deals in the Pre-4/20 Sales thread that I’ve been posting, and an AC Infinity code in there too for like 15% off on their website. Definitely look at Coco For Cannabis deals page before you ever buy stuff they have tons of codes and update it regularly but CCFC is the standard one.

1 Like

@CADMAN idk how this translates to Canadian Grizzy Coins

@Justblazin if you wanted the 12” big domes I haven’t found them in Canada yet but this place In Maine has a good price and says they’ll ship anywhere:

They also have these thick trays that look good:

2 Likes