Where are all the leds in canada?

Ive been having a hard time finding any companies up here for some good leds! whats up with this? whos got the hookup?

6 Likes

pretty sure @TopShelfTrees1 uses a light from these guys

4 Likes

I think alibaba is your best bet for something good and affordable.

2 Likes

This looks kind of appealing 720w of led for $600. Not sure how legit it is though :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well…
If you are moderately handy, you can build a 660 watt light for about $650 CDN.
NOTE: I haven’t priced it out in a year so MMV…

and Digikey will ship the parts to your door.

Cheers
G

8 Likes

I am sure there are plenty in your local grow store.
I prefer going into a store and buying things…alot of people prefer ordering things online now a days though. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Our local grow stores are LOADED, but I prefer used sites. One man’s trash… well, it’s MY trash now! :laughing:

4 Likes

I’ve bought from these guys.
(https://growlights.ca/)

2 Likes

Try alliexpress.com much quicker, W’houses in USA AND Canada!! SS/BW…@mister :honeybee:

3 Likes

Yezzir and I absolutely love it tbh.

Are you looking for a company that actually makes the lights here in Canada? Or a company that acts like they make everything in Canada but source everything from China??

1 Like

Mean well drivers are manufactured in Taiwan. Samsung diodes are manufactured in Korea.

Best you’re going to get is “assembled in Canada.” Often assembled by you.

1 Like

I have like 6 lights ive built over the years. But now i cant get aluminum anymore so im sitting here with like 50 eb strips and nothing to put them on

1 Like

No grow store here.

Helllll yeah. Thanks man!

Something made here. Safety certified. Backed by warranty. Something that if say you wanted to cover 20x20 area to try n get a micro cultivation license wont burn down the grow and cause the insurance company to fuck off cuz i bought alibaba lights.

I truly hope you didnt think i wanted someone in canada building the diodes and drivers, forging the aluminum and pulling copper wires.

1 Like

No I was talking to the “anti China crap” guy above you.

1 Like

I’m really happy with my new light from sonofarm.com

1 Like

They look pretty good.

Does it really say you can daisy chain up to 1000 of them? Did I read that right? Something about a master controller sold separately.

1 Like