Any have any AKbeanbrain Romulan

Any have any Romulan for trade

yes indeed, I have some that you can have, I sent you a pm

5 Likes

@monkeyman what kind of Romulan do you have ?

ak bean brains romulan f1

2 Likes

Thanks I will look em up as I never heard of em

1 Like

Just want to throw out that I worked on the original Romulan from 1989-1991, and the genes originally came out of Utah before getting up to the BCGA (British Canadian Growers Association) by the mid-90’s. Romulan was a really nice plant, and then came Klingon and Andorian. But as far as I know Andorian never made it to public market. Just my 2 cents about a great lineage.

7 Likes

Good call on the romulan, good stuff. Definitely worth the grow, thought about going digging for some as well.

1 Like

Romulan Genetics had some Romulan Floating Around. (Not sure about akbeanbrains though).

I’m running a cross of Romulan Genetics’ Romulan and it is freaking BONKERS! :smiley: :fire:

3 Likes

There is someone here who has it I know that for fact we have talked before

But as far as another Romulan goes @OleReynard had a pack of purple Romulan he was selling earlier in the month he may still have them

I don’t believe AK bean brains plans on reproducing it either unfortunately Im pretty sure I asked him about it before

4 Likes

I picked up a pack of AK Bean Brains’ Romulan Bx4 earlier this year, as well as his Romulan x Grape Pie. I’m looking forward to growing them out as time/space/plant count limits permit.

3 Likes

Greetings…how many of those Romulan can you afford to trade and, what exactly are you in search of. Thanks in advance, stay safe and, indeed, be well.

1 Like

:shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face: I intentionally didn’t name you :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: like witness protection for seeds

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.