Romulan or Big Bud wanted

Here’s what I have for trade

The white cylinder has Aussie Blues bag seed

11 Likes

Well, I can’t help you right now…but if you head over here Romulan Seed-Run you can follow along on my romulan seed run. I will open a signup once I can top and sex the plants

15 Likes

Thanks @Jinglepot I’ll add my name in when you’re ready :+1:

5 Likes

Weird coincidence. I first heard about, and purchased, Big Bud and Romulan at the same time, way back when.

Pow! Right in the nostalgia.

i miss romulan. brings me back to like ~2009. big bud isnt particularly interesting to be honest. if youre looking at “commercialy” centric strains that are easy to grow, gorilla glue is along that vein.

3 Likes

It’s funny, I’ve known about this strain since the late 90’s, but it’s only form was Romberry from Vic High. I did have those seeds, but lost those and 100+ more strains to a broken waterline.I see seedbanks offer versions today, but are they authentic ? I feel peace of mind knowing the sign up for Jinglepots Romulan is direct.

As for BigBud, I’m interested in using the genetics of its yielding trait. Purely breeding purposes.

2 Likes

I just seen mns do critical mass ( aka bigbud )

Big Bud from weedseedsexpress.com grow big and bountiful, a nice heavy relaxing smoke👍

The yield on big bud or critical mass was why I got interest in also

Royalqueenseeds do critical as well
: )

Romulan bx1 IMG_20220924_092146|375x500 the first pic is the shortpheno and the second pic is the larger pheno edit lol I don’t think I did that right lol

lol I still don’t think I did it right, idk why it’s not loading the pic lol idk (edit) alright it worked

Romulan genetics.com Jake is the real deal he inherited ROM from his Dad when he passed and it was his dad and his buddies that put ROM together just check him out he’s legit

1 Like

Your link doesn’t exist bromigo

1 Like

https://www.romulangenetics.com/
Ok try this one @philcuisine

@philcuisine I’m growing out the romulan bx1 right now

3 Likes

Back in the day I grew the real deal clone only strain Romulan and no seeds were available back then…I also made my own crosses…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.