Any hope for this monstercropped clone?

So I have 2 flowering plants that I had issues cloning in veg so never really bothered trying again. Once I started flowering them I decided I needed clones for moms so I took one from each plant. They’ve been in soil for about a month and both have been rooted for the majority of that time. The one on the right has started to grow new leaves but the left one has been lagging behind.

Sorry for the shit quality I could not get my camera to focus on the plant.
I should add they’re in straight promix hp

5 Likes

When’s the last time she was fed?

Haven’t fed at all yet. I figured it would be best to wait till they were fully rooted. As you can see the one on the right has started growing and doesn’t look deficient at all in the new growth. I can definitely feed though if that would help.

1 Like

Sometimes clones move faster than others for whatever reasons.

I’m often guilty of underfeeding them when they are small. if you’re sure they’ve rooted and haven’t fed yet I’d give them a dose at around half strength.

Checking your rootzone pH could give you some more information too.

Maybe that smaller one is a goner. Maybe not. Still got some green to her.

4 Likes

Are you growing them under a burple light? What light cycle do you have them on?

3 Likes

Yeah I have some shitty Mars hydro “250w” (I think) in my veg tent. I bought it years ago not knowing much about lights but it has served me decently as a veg light in my small tent. They were on 18/6 but I’ve recently changed to 24/0 to keep the heat up.

3 Likes

I have been giving them straight tap water as that’s usually fine for seelings but I will start giving them properly ph’d and filtered water to see if that helps

2 Likes

If they’ve got roots, they need nutrients. That being said, reveg is simply a waiting game, longer still if you’re rooting a flowering branch then trying to reveg from that.

FWIW I use the same strength veg formula for clones as I do veg plants, seedlings, and early-mid flower. It’s not going to hurt them.

4 Likes