Any suggestions on 1:1 feminized seeds?

Penny wise if you can find it, excellent plant to grow as well. We’ve used it for RSO for years. (Oops someone already mentioned this I see, great minds I suppose) edit

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the replies, what a great community :heart:

I bought a pack of Sweet Nurse CBD Auto feminized from northatlanticseed.com last year and reversed one to make some additional seeds. I don’t have many but would be willing to send a few if you wanna give them a try. I haven’t grown them out yet but I just started one of them to test and it’s just a seedling at the moment. I know these are auto which doesn’t fit your criteria exactly but let me know.

1 Like

That’s a very generous offer @deeez99 I just might take you up on that, I do have some stuff I could trade, what are you into?

I’m a bit under-informed here. What is a 1:1 seed? Is that where the THC:CBD ratio is even? Trying to find context. Thanks.

2 Likes

Yes it would be something like 10% CBD 10% THC

4 Likes

Thanks! That helps!

1 Like

At the moment I’m into type II and III chemotypes and landrace/heirloom but really no worries on a trade, if you’d like to try these then they are yours.

1 Like

Thanks very much @deeez99 I will dm you, you are a real OG!

2 Likes

So my Brother in law ran some Black Jack CBD fems, from Sweet Seeds and my niece absolutely loves it, it helps with her seizures and has really given her something to look forward to, next season will be some more of those plus some Sweet Nurse auto fems, thanks to @deeez99 and @CARE_giver , you guys are awesome :sunglasses:

3 Likes