Best 1:1 strains available?

What are some of the best 1:1 cbd:thc strains currently available right now?

15 Likes

I split a pack with somebody of Mosca Negra’s Raspberry Boogie, haven’t grown em yet but running some this summer. What blew me away is the fact that tests have come back around 25% thc to 30% cbd. Cant say I’ve ever seen something close to a 1:1 that tested such high #’s of cannabinoids. Pretty stoked to run some :call_me_hand:

14 Likes

Mephisto offers CannaCheese. It’s a 1:1 fem auto they created using Cannatonic and Northern Cheese Haze [Exodus Cheese x (NL5 x Haze)]. They estimate 8%THC : 8%CBD. It has a super relaxing entourage effect!

Mephisto is arguably the best auto breeder around. Purchasing their gear was very difficult in the past due to overwhelming demand and small supply, but they’re getting better.

I’ve grown a couple, as has my buddy, and they average 4-5oz harvests in our indoor gardens.

8 Likes

Yeah that’s kinda bonkers lol. That’s high thc for a regular strain. You’ve seen the lab results :flushed:?

2 Likes

Yeah meph seems to be pretty popular. But damn are these 1:1 strains on the expensive side.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s a typo, copy pasted by just about every vendor lol

It’s really 3% cbd

6 Likes

This can’t be accurate. There’s no way any plant has 55% total cannabinoids; gotta apply some critical thinking here

Replied, and then got to your post M, thanks for the info/correction

9 Likes

If you buy their 7-pack, it usually comes with 10 seeds. I don’t want to ever pay more than $10 per seed and they sell that for $98. My buddy selfed one and pollinated others to produce a shit-ton of seeds for future use…

8 Likes

Pennywise is both the best 1:1 strain I’ve ever had and also the most medically effective strain I’ve found. It’s a Subcool strain that as far as I know is still available some places but harder to find since his death. 12-15% of each.

19 Likes

Bodhi’s Good Medicine pops to mind, there was some done recently by Nube I think.

Cheers
G

15 Likes

I’ve been vaping Lemon Thunder by Premium Seed Market and it’s definitely a more mellow and gentle experience compared to the THC dominate varieties I’ve tried. Seems I can consume much more while just maintaining a nice buzz and feeling a bit uplifted/motivated. The smell turned out kind of grungy and really overripe fruit. Price point on the seeds are good and I was slightly skeptical since I never see them as a popular choice but I’ve bought from them again since. Not sure if it’s the best 1:1 but I kept a couple clones as mothers and am running them again to try and make some concentrates.

5 Likes

Thank you, I thought that seemed mind blowing. I do appreciate the correction

4 Likes

piggy backing what @Gpaw said ive got high hopes for Bodhi’s Good Medicine. just did and F3 seed run from the beans i got from nube and am flipping the sensi run to flower in the next couple days to start the pheno hunt

13 Likes

Great thread @CARE_giver , I’ll be watching this one :pray: thank you bud.

3 Likes

Weedseedsexpress sell Pennywise fem seeds, they claim 15%/15% too.

5 Likes

that depends, what are you using it for? any specific medical need?

2 Likes

I also have heard amazing things about this strain. I was also gonna suggest it :grin:
You can find a few grows on here in the search bar

Harlequin (High CBD) x Appalachia
1:1

The ones you can find floating around here are F2s and were bred by Nube
Open pollination of 6F x 4M

12 Likes

Maybe it just me, but that ‘factoid’ right there is a ‘solid gold nugget’ that is under referenced in most grows :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

12 Likes

Lou Gehrig’s disease, extreme shaking, ticks and seizures ….terminal. @zephyr

8 Likes

Damn dude that’s rough.

Thanks for all the input guys. Just wanna make sure I get something worth it.

Has anyone tried TH seeds CBD sage? Not finding anything bad about them so far.

3 Likes