Balanced 1:1 strains?

Looking for some good balanced thc to cbd strains. Real relaxing and not too high type effects. Would like to grow for my anxiety and my wife also enjoys the mellow relaxing strains. Any suggestions?

6 Likes

I grew some Sweet Wonder this year & it’s very nice. :slight_smile: 1:1 and 2:1

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I have sebrings revenge f4 that I think is a 1:1? I will split the pack with you, just need a safe addy to send them too. PM me if interested.

7 Likes

There’s still 5 packs of the Sebring’s Revenge F4 left at the site and yours for the price of postage. They are supposed to be 1:1 where the older versions were much higher in CBD to THC. I have a pack and a pack of the Patch Adams S1 which I’ll be sprouting any day now. The S1s are higher CBD which is what I’m after.

I just planted 5 sprouted Nepalese Temple seeds today and looking forward to some old timey hash plant goodies down the road. Regular photos I believe so hoping for a couple healthy specimens of both sexes to make some more seeds.

The earlier Revenge I’ve grown were really good meds but the yield was a little small tho not really small. Easy to grow plants too but go easy on the nutes. The F4s may be hungrier.

:peace:

2 Likes

CannaCheese from Mephisto is a 1:1 auto fem strain. I just chopped one last week. It smells of dank, funky Cheese!

I’ve tried it before when a buddy grew one and really enjoyed the smoke. It’s a mellow high, but VERY relaxing for the body.

2 Likes

Huh, I wonder what generation I got… the site said 10:1 when I got it a couple months ago. Different batch or maybe it wasn’t tested yet?

Thats exactly what I’m after thanks

Did you get yours in a pack from Sebring? The ones I grew out were sent to me by @Shadey and the generation before the Patch Adams S1 batch which is still supposed to be about a 10:1 and are feminized. I’m hoping to resex a good female to make more fem seeds from those. I got some of the F4 batch too and was surprised to see that they are now considered 1:1.

The thing is with most of the seeds from Sebring is they are mostly experimental so don’t always come up as advertised which I consider a plus. Those first 4 Revenge I grew out were very consistent in growth pattern and yield tho.

He had some new ones up recently that are already sold out but I got one of each. The Ancestral Skunk (Preservation Seeds) and the Maui Mango Haze will be added to my current collection of his offerings. Shadey just sent me some more seeds that included a pack of the Dragon Tongue not shown in this pic.

:peace:

2 Likes

Yea I got them from sebrings drop back in Nov, I figured the ratios were updated after some were grown out and tested. I’ve got a handful of the ones from his drops too

2 Likes