Any vets? Pilots?

Not a vet, but was a Paramedic/Firefighter for a number of years.

5 Likes

Served from ‘04-‘12 in the Marines. I was a Motor T Marine attached to EOD. Ran security for them in Ramadi and Fallujah on the two trips I took to the sandbox during my first enlistment and then taught at the schoolhouse my second.

Semper Fi

6 Likes

Got a lot of friends and family that are EMT/Firefighters. I’ve got nothing but respect for you guys!

4 Likes

Fuck yeah.
I helped train some guys from EOD.
Dam, 04-08 were the heavy years. Ramadi, Fallujah, Sadr City.
Welcome Home.

4 Likes

Was a Tomahawk FC in the Navy for a few years. Loved it at first and saw some awesome things. Was so glad to get kicked out :joy:. Had some LEO lie to my command about a car accident and made up a story that I told him I was on spice, and tried to say he found a roach in my car, that the state tested to be nothing after his “field kit said it was marijuana.” They booted me, cuz ya know, unintelligent uniforms with little critical thinking ability can destroy your life if they get offended or upset and just wanna use their power to fk you. Got all charges dropped and then petitioned DC to get my discharge overturned, RE-1 on DD214, ID10t​:joy:.

This is not a political opinion. Had nothing to do with politics as being written or any intention of being so.

3 Likes

The EOD Techs we ran with were some of the best guys I have ever worked with. Thank you

5 Likes

Disabled Iraq Veteran 2004

Served 2002 to 2006 Air Force Security Forces.
Thank you all fir your service.

4 Likes