Overgrow Memorial Day Wiki Giveaway for United States Military Veterans

This Memorial Day giveaway is to honor US Military Veterans. It’s to say thank you to all of you who served to protect our great country. To qualify it’s easy, just be a US Veteran.

A few great prizes in this grand prize lot of goodies. First up from @Coda is this unopened 10 pack of feminized seeds from Barney’s Farm.

Also included in the grand prize is this flip.

These Blue Tara seeds from Bodhi Seeds are from @BigMike55 who is also a veteran but felt better donating to the giveaway then entering it.

A couple more items will be added a bit later.

42 Likes

Okay all you USA Veterans here is where you sign up for this giveaway. Please be courteous and not overwrite anyone. Add numbers as needed.

I will draw the winning numbers on Monday the 27th…Memorial Day.

Next to your username please include, in order, your years of service ex. (1991 - 1994) and your branch of the military.

Thank You For Your Service

1. @sfzombie13 you’re welcome '87-'92, '97-'04 army army national guard.
  2. @hawkman 1970-1974 - Navy
  3. @Sailorboy 90-95 US Navy
  4. @middleman 92-‘05 USAF
  5. @Sdoyle 83-87 USMC
  6. @Til_Valhalla 90-95 ARMY
  7. @patsnumone 76-80 USN
  8. @Illicitmango 08-13 Army
  9. @CapnCannabis 08-13 US ARMY OIF/OEF
  10. @herojuana.tom 1988-1991 USN
  11. @djtrip 99-03 US NAVY
  12. @ivy 2003-2011 USMC
  13. @rasterman ’83-’93 :us:AF
  14. @JustANobody 04-08 USMC
  15. @navy66 1986-91 US Navy
  16. @bevestaldo 2006-2009 USAF
30 Likes

A big thanks to all who served,
And thanks to @LoveDaAutos for the special giveaway.

8 Likes

Very cool give away @LoveDaAutos

And thank you to all the veterans that have given there service to keep us all safe !!
My hats off to all of you !!

Thank you
Tymachine

4 Likes

Damn, @hawkman is a gangster.

7 Likes

Thanks for this great giveaway to the veterans @LoveDaAutos!

4 Likes

Awsome giveaway brotha!

I’m no veteran. Son of.
I show the utmost respect for our service members and veterans. I can’t even begin to imagine the sacrifice.

Come and get it fella’s!

Hey @FirstCavApache64, pssst.

9 Likes

@Til_Valhalla

4 Likes

It’s really cool to see you honor veterans in the USA. I was in the Navy here in Brazil, I worked on an aircraft carrier for a few years, sad because there was no investment in the Navy. Here, after you leave, you are treated like a street dog. hahaha all respect for USA veterans.

11 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity, I appreciate it!

2 Likes

I was in the Navy here in the US and from one sailor to another you got my respect brother! You put your ass on the line to defend your loved ones and trying to make the world a better place!:v:

7 Likes

We only know what we went through inside the ships, training, firefighting, accidents. Here inside me resides a proud ship boiler sailor. all my respect to you friend!!!

5 Likes

Appreciate the tag @JustANobody !

JRTC maybe 93?
FB_IMG_1716498634286

8 Likes

Thanks for the chance @LoveDaAutos
Appreciate you looking out for us vets

5 Likes

Very nice set of prizes. Thanks for doing this! :+1::+1:

5 Likes

Great giveaway LDA. :+1::v:

6 Likes

Would be great to get at least 4 more vets to sign up for this Wiki and fill in those gaps so the Random Number generator works properly.

6 Likes

@navy66

2 Likes

@ItsintheGenetics
If you’re interested.

1 Like

@LoveDaAutos Thank you so much for doing this, LDA! You’re a good man!

@rasterman thank you for the tip, sir!

I’ve heard terrific things about that Barney’s Farm Mimosa x OP.

I just tried to add my name to the wiki. Did I do it correctly? :slight_smile: I heard nobody does the first time, lol
navy66 1986-91, USN. Edit: did 18 to sign up, then tried to close a gap by going to 10 but someone else got there, so i moved again 17. Not sure if I overwrote someone though. :frowning:

3 Likes