Thank you for the warm welcome

Man I just wanted to thank all that welcomed me and asked questions about my garden. This definitely seems like a place I can geek out on. I am hoping to give back to the community. If your a vet in the states and you ever need genetics don’t hesitate to hit me up. I am gladly to give to those who signed the open-ended check for their life for a country that does not appreciate them. And on that note you need to talk I am here. You are not alone fighting the voices in your head. I have not served but I was the one that got to deal with them. Sorry if this is in the wrong spot but and feel free to move I just wanted to thank a community and let them know where I stand on a topic because 22 a day is way too much one a day is too much.

21 Likes

Hey man, if you are looking to give back to veterans check out this thread. I am currently accepting donations for a Veterans Giveaway that will go live in the beginning of Jan.

10 Likes

I’ll definitely do that. Thank you.

6 Likes

Nice brother! :100::dove:

6 Likes

CERTAINLY NOT THE WRONG SPOT!!! Your Veteran Outreach is, indeed, commendable. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Welcome home and thank you.

Lots of different backgrounds and lives lived here and I appreciate everyone of them for what they’ve contributed to the world or just to a few friends in need. It’s a great community and folks like you make it that much better.

2 Likes

I’m the same I do appreciate everybody this is just a topic that’s impacted my life pretty hard. So I do what I can where I can to help.

3 Likes