Anybody like urbexing?

AMAZING pics mate. I really dig that phone you got :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cheers jelly bro. At one point after a dawg doob I nearly deflated on the sofa high. But then I remembered I promised my og family good photos

1 Like

they donā€™t have many abandoned places like that around me, there used to be a cool abandoned building weā€™d go in and shoot pigeons with co2 pistols, quite a lot of climbing required to get in, and i learned about the 4/20 protest at our legislature from a poster inside

2 Likes

Thereā€™s loads still all around Manchester. (And beyond). Sounds like we had a pretty similar kinda youth bro. Had a video from 5 years ago pop up I was on my way to a 5000 strong rave to celebrate the passing of Maggie thatcher. What a fucking party that was

2 Likes

Iā€™m the skull you see with my head still in 25kw of bass at 10am the morning after lol

4 Likes

Cracking pics dude! Love seeing pics like this but to dam lazy to go out and take em.

1 Like

Now Iā€™ve got the thread up I might be inspired to go find other places bro. Apparently thereā€™s an old police station nearby where we went today with an entrance at the back. That might be a decent little trip. If I can do that and the mineshaft I missed that will be a cracking day

2 Likes

Sounds good bro just watch you donā€™t find it by falling down it :thumbsup:

1 Like

Always wanted to check this place out when i was young but never found a way in. Looks popular now lol https://www.urbanghostsmedia.com/2015/05/hidden-glasgow-abandoned-botanic-gardens-railway-station/

2 Likes

I was gonna have a read of that. But it almost gave my phone syphilis with itā€™s clickbait bullshit. Iā€™ll have a look for another source. We have a station like that here. (Mayfield station)
Also really want to do the opposite side of Dodge hill than the public tour. (Although thatā€™s pretty good) in stockport. The entrance is an upside down traffic cone underneath a motorway flyover.

1 Like

I thought it was a good article on it. You know you donā€™t HAVE to click on every clickbait article you see?

Thatā€™s all well and good saying @sneaky but I spend the majority of my days with my hands getting cut to shit by wood and metal. As a result me and touchscreens donā€™t get on too well. They do as they bloody please mate. Iā€™m very well acquainted with the workings of the tinterwebs though

lol yeh i hate that clickbaiit shit too, bad enough on a laptop worse on a phone. You got loads of good sites around you, not so many round here, got a castle though :thumbsup:

1 Like

Your harbour tops any dingy place I could show these people. Especially on a sunny day. I am absolutely blessed to live in a place steeped with such history I agree.

Anyway. Going having some me time with a fathead. My headphones smashing some liquid drum n bass and then Iā€™m gonna settle for the night. Peace everyone

3 Likes

@anon58740919 Oh, I am sorry, I didnā€™t know.

Personally I donā€™t use my phone to anything else than calls. I have some neurological stuff that causes me to be not so good with fine motor skills.

I recommend using internet only through computer, like I do, if you have problems with your hands.

2 Likes

If it was an option mate Iā€™d just use my PC. 99.9% of my work is done via a phone now. My computer sees spreadsheets and gaming. Lol

3 Likes