Anyone else got really tiny autos from royal queen or am I just a bad dad

8 Likes

Not sure about RQ, but I did grow a GG4 auto that got a whopping 6 inches tall. Your in good company :grin:

4 Likes

Royal queen is a bunk ass white label company.

9 Likes

Good thing I only grew autos I got from OG. No reason to buy seeds from companies when there’s so many awesome genetics here! Sorry for those bunk beans. Get some from the great people here.

3 Likes

I’ve grown 4-5 autos. Never more than 16 inches. At least 3 were from Mephisto so I’m sure it’s my fault. Auto schmotto.

4 Likes

If u want good size autos try Barney’s next time I got 55gs of dried flower off one plant it’s looking like my sweet seeds is trying to do the same

This one was fimmed (hst)

6 Likes

My record is 5.4oz from a Chunkadelic auto from Humboldt Seed Company. She was a beast. Actually, the EFOG auto would have yielded nicely aswell, but she was for seed.
Its all about that LST brotha! :wink:
:v:t4::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

As to your question in the title…

I have to ask, have you stunted them?
(i.e. over/under watering, transplanting, LST/HST, nutrient deficiency/toxicity)

Let us know.
We got a buncha auto growers here that can help ya get there.
:wink:

4 Likes

I would say you’ll get about a pound :upside_down_face:

Jokes aside I remember growing autos back when they first starting coming out and always getting plants that size. But now I’ve seen some good breeding and some big autos. I got a few beans from OG members that I can’t wait to try.

5 Likes

I’ve never grown an auto but have some seeds for one coming from JP. Staying tuned.

1 Like

Got a few projects in front, but I’ll be doing the EFOG to f6 for everyone to have.

3 Likes

I experienced tiny autos too coz maybe I’m into micro growing that’s why they keep small?

Anyway, don’t think your a bad dad. :poop: happens sometimes. We’re all good parents here, we’re giving our best to grow and raise them. Keep it up and don’t get demotivated. Let’s OVERGROW!!! 🪴

1 Like

They look stunted. Those front two are in very small containers which is hard to get decent results from, but that white tub in the back should have done better for you. If you want to share more details we can think about it, or you can read some threads on here about auto, or grow journals from those of us who grow them a lot. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is what they usually look like when I try to kill them in stress testing and they survive… So don’t expect dad of the year. :wink: RQS is fine, and while I’m not exact a fan, I wouldn’t blame genetics.

I’m looking for others to torture my creations and just made a bunch of autos. If you’d like to take some for a spin shoot me a DM. I’ll include some free pointers on how to get the most out of an auto if you’d like :v::joy:

1 Like

I’m not anti rqs. I’m running a hulk berry auto in dwc that despite my lack of exp is making some pretty nice buds. I just have had next to no luck with outdoor autos

1 Like

I’ll share some pics after I get home from work

I’m actually not a big fan of Royal Queen, seedsman, ilgm, and bc bud depot. Have seen enough evidence from my fellow growers on their subpar genetics. Also got burned myself before…stock seems old and sometimes just crap

1 Like

Haha bad parenting!

It happens. I got one that didn’t break 6”

3 Likes

Depending on where you are you might want to try ‘long running’ autos. Some breeders intentionally add a few weeks to the cycle which lets the plants get big enough to work well outside. Twenty 20 breeds all their autos like that so they work well outdoors

you will find this type of growth with many of auto strains most are F-1’s if you ca find a breeder that does F-2 - F-3 ,ect for better stablization of genetics. There are only a few breeders that run them to F-2 to F-5

1 Like