I’m starting to like autos, think I’ll grow them exclusively for a while

The big selling point is keeping my grow tent open 24/7 so I can add nutes whenever I want

It’s only two months per seed, and the afghan kush I grew with almost no nutes tastes and smokes better then the weed clubs here, so I saved a good 400$ on an oz

I just ordered seeds, gdp and some mint strain for 85$, I have grape kush clones but they have a potassium toxicity I need to wait out, so the seeds are half way emergency half way experiment

What do you guys think? What’s your opinion on autos in 2022 2023?

7 Likes

I started with autos. The last auto run I did I got 13oz from 3 plants in about 80 days. That’s hard to beat in my book.

Currently running some photos for experiments. Lots of ways to grow good weed they all can be right.

3 Likes

How are you growing? I’m doing a 12 plant sog drain and flood and I’m using a rubber made tub 10gal/20gal as a drain and flow hydro tub in my other tent, all with cheap leds

I have a grape kush with huge fan leaves, I already cut the clones but i fucking didn’t clean the table, gotta bleach it :frowning:

70/30 Coco/Perlite in autopots flowering with Maxibloom at around 650ppms. Running 3 different strains I’ll go grab a quick picture.

I like photos with an overflow veg area. No down time.

2 Likes

I’m 5 1/2 weeks into flower.

L—>R

Cindy 99/SS#4 bad dawg freebie
Tombstone F2
Gonuts clone I took mid June.

12 Likes

I think they’re kind of a trap for new growers, easier to stunt while dialing in an environment and learning, but overall awesome.

Plenty of quality available, 84 and out the door. No brainer for people having trouble outside…beat mold and budrot and stuff by harvesting your plants before the cool wet season.

2 Likes

you can hook up a rubbermaid tub and auto water those plants

smokes good enough for me and cheaper, 200$ seeds equipment everything and i get about a qp with 16 plants

1 Like

Looking GREAT there, Bro!!! @Oheeeoh for the Win. Keep it up, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This is my second run of autos I like these exotic traits,

8 Likes

I mainly do sogs with my plants, but growing autos can throw duds and it’s like a plant that puts out a cola

1 Like

I’ve ran a few from mephisto and mosca indoors, they’re alright, I prefer photoperiod plants and stick to running the odd auto outdoors. They’re nice for this latitude as not many photos finish in time here.

1 Like

Yup they are attached to a 13 gallon reservoir. I usually run it on the bottom half they take about 5 gallons a week. So I mix 5 gallons up add once a week and that covers my watering. :smiley:

2 Likes

Bet that Bad Dawg’s a home run. I’ll watch. Smoked Ma Gooey x SS#4 with just the start of a cure earlier. Oh yeah…

2 Likes