Anyone ever grow anything by People under the stairs genetics?

My friend was working an event and was able to grab me some free seeds and prerolls from People Under the Stairs gentics. Unfortunately none of the prerolls were the same as the seeds. I do have to say that their heirloom orange was great.

I haven’t been able to find much info on their genetics. The few places that have their seeds sell them for more than I care to spend but also list nothing about their strains. No lineage, flower time, indica/sativa, they don’t even say how many seeds in a pack.

Anyone ever grown their genetics and could share some info?

Thanks,
Bubba

5 Likes

Sounds sketchy. Most breeders are listing lineage etc… but whatever pop one and see. I Would recommend from experience with the unknown to not do a full tent or room with them. Test the waters and decide if it’s for you before exerting all your energy. :v:

5 Likes

https://neptuneseedbank.com/product/in-house-genetics-apricot-jelly__trashed-2/

Headband and gelato are house hold names shouldn’t be that hard to find info on those. Irene has been used by a lot of breeders including in house that I shared and obs did a cross too. Aj sour diesel is basically the original diesel. I’d say you probably got some winners there. That Irene has got my interest peaked. The 4dd is self explanatory imo.
PS from what I found out about the breeder is that they been selling seeds at least since seedbay. So that’s10+ yrs. They’re also sold at some reputable places. If you’re interested in in a trade let me know

2 Likes

Hey thanks for the info, headband and gelato I do know and the aj sour I’ve been looking for for awhile (very excited to give these a go). The Irene I’m not to familiar with.

I’m never sure what the lineage of headband is because there’s like 10 of them and they’re all related to sour diesel, but slightly different. There’s like 5 different area code headbands, as well as loompas headband and some that are just called headband. That one has always confused me.

2 Likes

Never knew there were that many versions. I’m a big sour d and super sour d fan but for some reason headband doesn’t really do it for me.

2 Likes

Yeah I know what you mean. I think og kush really dulls out the sour d effect. I’m not a huge og kush fan though. I feel like it makes things potent but generic.

Different strokes for different folks, but for me it’s sour d over the kushier headbands any day.

4 Likes

Headband makes me angry. I have to smoke a hit of high CBD first or I get three hours of grump.

2 Likes

I hear that. I get breeders kind of prefer OG Kush to breed with these days but it puts me off wanting to get certain vars especially from breeders who have crossed all their lines to OG Kush. People used to grumble about skunk being crossed to everything as well though.

4 Likes

All I can say is that the movie by the same name was great. Not much help, I know. I just joined, am working on building up rep and figured it was a funny reference to share.

yeah a grow log with some pics and regular updates is the best way to get your rep up…

1 Like

Isn’t Yeti OG also known as Headband? I recently picked up a few of those.

1 Like

No problem, welcome to OG

I believe so, everything I’ve seen says it’s a Headband BX

2 Likes

Yeah I was under the impression it was headband x (headband x og Kush)

3 Likes

I’m building a 20x20 building. U til that’s done all I can really do is get my post count up and put up some old pics. This the first year I went full greenhouse instead of outdoor.

3 Likes