Looking for some Yeti OG (Loompas Headband) seeds

I’m looking for some Yeti OG seeds for preservation and breeding. I have a few crosses I would love to attempt also.

3 Likes

You tried asking loompa?

5 Likes

I’ve wanted to give those a go myself sometime. If you find a decent source let a brother know

1 Like

They did a seed run on here a good while back

If I wasn’t hoarding these and like 4 other strains like gold, I’d part with them, but certainly someone around site has them they may part with

13 Likes

Lol I don’t blame ya, I have a couple strains securely locked away myself.
When I first joined overgrow I traded some beans with @shady, it was yeti OG x herijuana I believe. There must have been a preservation run of every amazing strain on here at one point or another.

6 Likes

What is Yeti Og

1 Like

Yeti OG = Loompa’s Headband Bx.
It comes from OG Kush and Sour Diesel lines.

I recently harvested a Samsquanch plant, which is Mephisto’s autoflower version of Yeti OG. I’ve really been digging it. It has great smell, taste, and potency.

4 Likes

Yes, if you can ever get a decent plant out of it t (3 out of 5 total runts in my pack), it will deliver you a great smoke! The smoke of the runts was decent but not out of this world and only 2-3 grams off the whole plant (I ended up killing 2 runts before proper bloom cause fuck that hassle), but the 2 that did OK the yield was closer to 15g… Still not great by any standards but the smoke was absolutely phenomenal. It was straight Christmas in a bong. The taste is of an extremely lush christmas tree taste, featuring pine and peppery and lemony notes along with some soft sweet warm spice notes, but they are all blended so damn well it creates such a lush smoke, words do it short.

But, like I said, 3 runts out of 5 and bad yield on the other 2.

I’ve always been wondering, is the Yeti OG equally scrumptious?

4 Likes

Most of my Mephisto grows have been great but a few have been on the smaller side. I’m not in front of my spreadsheets but I know my yield from that one Samsquanch autoflower (F2 via Sebring) was between 5.5 and 6.5oz. I grew one each of 6 different auto strains (5 from Mephisto) to dial in my tent after shutting down for a few months. Three gave me 3-4oz each and the other three were 5.5-6.5 dried. I’m running all regular plants now but hopefully when I grow autos again I can continue to avoid the runts. I’d definitely grow Samsquanch again, or a regular Yeti OG!

3 Likes

no sour diesel in loompas headband sir, dont know the outcross on yeti og though

4 Likes

I based my statement on cursory internet research. When I Google Loompa’s Headband, pretty much every search result lists it as a cross between OG Kush and Sour Diesel. I’m 100% prepared to stand corrected if you have better info… I love learning the stories behind the strains.

4 Likes

Loompa’s headband is an OG as far as I know. I don’t have a story behind it, just that it’s an OG. You can ask loompa about it.

referred to here as an OG cut

4 Likes

I am sure that you are on the right track to find what your looking for.

My three Samsquanches currently in flower. I think they will yield ok :slight_smile:

Sorry for offtopic!

5 Likes

I bought some of these a couple of years ago, haven’t tried them yet. AFICIONADOS OF CANNABIS SEEDBANK

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of them, but I’ll give them a try. How was the order process?

1 Like

Went well, and I’m in Canada :slight_smile:

loomps Today at 7:28 PM

Yeti is lhb x Humboldt snow/black domina.

just thought id put that here

4 Likes

I still have several packs of the F3’s

Don’t support loompa tho

he robbed a charity that was meant for the family of my deceased friend gerber

There’s so much whack ass shit he’s done

6 Likes

Here’s some from a vault:

2 Likes