Anyone familiar with meatbreath?

I’m thinking of grabbing a pack of meatbreath by thug pug. This picture sold me on it. Does anybody have any info on the strain? Will a pack have a pheno that colors up like this? Any and all in put is appreciated.

3 Likes

@LemonadeJoe i know you like purple strains. also @HERBrastafari check this one out

it’s meatloaf x mendobreath it sounds awesome i wonder if it puts off a rotten meat smell

1 Like

Not seen anything quite that purple before.

Is it really weed, or is it photo shop?

Nice work!

I’m sure it’s real. My buddy MaddFarmer has a few strains that show out like that. Most are his Lavender crosses.

6 Likes

This seems like a huge feature for this strain. I would expect most if not all to show some shade of purple, no?

Cherry Pie Kush OGKB x Mendo Montage

I won’t knock it, but it is what it is a poly hybrid. Chances are most phenos won’t look a thing like that.

If you want something with that look, and a bit more stable I’d go with MaddFarmers Purple Rarity. I know he’s hanging out at the Emerald cup this weekend. Tell him PJ sent ya.

2 Likes

I’ll have to settle for an online check for now I guess.

Thx @LED_Seedz

1 Like

it seems like everyone is doing polyhybrid crosses these days. like greenpoint just hits everything with a stardawg male and charges $150 a pack. i imagine he works it for a few generations before releasing it though… or you’d hope

1 Like

Yes it seems only a few old timers actually take the time to line breed things now a days. Apparently a lot of people don’t care that you can get 10 phenos from a pack of seeds. If people didn’t pay there would be no market so more power to them.

3 Likes

I see that his ig is littered with pics of very purple very pretty meatbreath.I think I might pull the trigger on these.

1 Like

Do you have a thread on here where you go through the process. Would like to read up on it.

1 Like

I do not specifically, but here are a few decent reads.

https://sensiseeds.com/en/blog/cannabis-genetics-101-stabilising-a-strain/

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/6-breeders-support-information/6021-cubing-backcrossing.html

3 Likes

Nope he doesn’t work em at all lol. Not even sure he tests all of em.
The poly hybrid things getting wayyyyyy old.
These guys treat each other like rock stars on ig, thanking each other for the “blessing” of another poly hybrid cut to cross to their whatever.
No breeding being done whatsoever.
Like those tomatoes seeds at the hardware store.
From pack seed they look great but anything grown from those fruits turn out crap.
Its great if you cross a couple strains but at least work them untill they’re somewhat uniform.
Sorry lol, rant over.

3 Likes

Got it… F4’s or better for you guys.

1 Like

bro from you i’ll take f2s! but not for $200 a pack lmao!!

1 Like

Lmao. I get it though. Anybody chucking pollen isn’t a breeder.

1 Like

I’m smoking some meat breath right now and it’s dank as hell and purple so I would imagine there could be some Fino’s in there that are really purple I picked it up because it was so pretty

1 Like

That meatbreath is being smashed with everything else in the hyperbole of cannabis from the Mac to the Purple Punch and anything else that has been hyped up and pushed in today’s trending instagram weed show… I understand that we have abilities to truly circulate cuts beyond even a few years back with the ways of social media and the rest of the other online networks that can be utilized even if you are not in a medical state or one that has regulations disguised by the word “legalization” - but it has gotten out of control and well beyond crazy…

Sadly I have found little more than anyone else in regards to the"meatloaf" mystery. That Mendocino Purple is pretty self explanatory for the old school :school:

2 Likes

I have a vanilla pheno in my meatbreath run that I’m excited about. :blush: