Anyone interested in a Solo Cup Challenge 2024?

Root zone most be constrain to a 16 Oz party cup.
There is 3 categories, auto, indica, sativa.
Autos have a 90 days window, indica 120 days and sativa 180 days or when the last one is finished.
You can’t use anything else then a party cupbas the root container.
The winners get 1 pack of choice from @Ris https://growingupganja.com/.

These are the rules I’ve thought of right now. But it can change.

Pz :v:t2:

12 Likes

Test time!

9 Likes

First print ever?! Badass. I have an ender 3 that I need to assemble. Maybe tomorrow. :thinking:

4 Likes

Nah I’ve been printing other stuff. The first thing I’ve “designed” other than a puck though.

5 Likes

I want a 3d printer lol.

4 Likes

Dude so worth it. Check out the Ender 3 v3 SE or KE model.

5 Likes

I made a 16oz dwc for a solo cup contest on OG, it worked great but I had to go away for a week and my teenager’s, instead of caring for it, smoked it before it was done lol.

9 Likes

This is not part of the upcoming competition, just sharing what’s happening now.

I have a couple in solo cups that I planned on up-potting, but for my own learning, I’ll keep one as in the cup. I’m surprised at how good they are doing tbh.
:canada: :green_heart:

5 Likes

@TricycleOfDoom That’s awesome dude, keep it up and keep us updated.

4 Likes

I’ve started the Challenge post.

2 Likes

I’m too stingy* to participate, but love the idea, and will following along as a spectator. I’ve already seen some amazing results – like the plant @LzBoy has going in the Wreckage Master basterd kush contest.

• Stingy in terms of growing each plant to its fullest potential given constraints of grow space, time, and a legal limit to the number of plants grown simultaneously.
3 Likes

Hey @LonelyOC , have you set the official rules and start and end dates for the Challenge?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks, I cannot believe I missed that post!!lol

1 Like

Can the solo cup be on a sub irrigation setup, and can the plant be either gender?

1 Like

It’s currently underway, no it cannot be sub irrigated, and either gender is acceptable :metal:t2: come check it out

3 Likes

It can be subirrigated, but the roots can’t extend outside the cup. It’s up to you how to water, but the roots must only be contained to the cup.

2 Likes

I missed it too :confused: I had the alert set up and still did.

1 Like

I have 2 soaking now, so I can still make it :slight_smile:

Wise words are to just ignore me unless it’s about soil :sweat_smile: sorry for telling you no on the sip jango.

2 Likes