Anyone know anything about these signatures?

Anyone know who’s signed these footballs wondering what i have… lmk any info!

6 Likes

Right off the bat Steve Largent was a solid WR. That looks like a ball signed by the entire team, or most of the team for the Seahawks. The names that are difficult to read but have a number should be easier to find with the number and with enough compiled figuring which year the roster is from could help verify the rest.

I don’t know who the hall of famer is and obligatory eewww booooo Cowboys. Seriously though, Steve Largent was pretty good. Hope some of this helps. Many blessings and much love

3 Likes
2 Likes

That dude looks like a tank! Wow. Black and white footage, one bar on the face mask and I don’t think he’s a kicker. Very scary impressive. Cool find!

Also, @Pawsfodocaws I think the Cowboys ball is signed by Jerry Jones. He’s the current team owner and probably one of the most well known owners of all time in the league. Many blessings and much love

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks man. Appreciate it much

2 Likes

I see a vince Lombardi signature, if I’m not mistaken! They have a trophy in his name for a reason! Nice come up on the footballs.

1 Like

What are some fun facts about Steve Largent?

He set a record by catching at least one pass in 177 straight games (broken in 1994) and led the NFL in receiving twice (1979 and 1985). He recorded 819 pass receptions for 13,089 total receiving yards and collected 100 receiving touchdowns, all of which were NFL records that have since been broken.

2 Likes

I would say that is correct, here is his signature:

IMG_0742

3 Likes

You will need to get them certified if you want to do much with them or are concerned about value.

1 Like

As far as Vince Lombardi, I would say no:

IMG_0745

I think it may be Vince Gamache

That is a 1986 Seattle Seahawks football team! It is the only year Ed Anderson and Vince Gamache played for the team.

4 Likes

Wow this post looks like a pawn stars episode, bring in the experts! Much luck to the owner.

1 Like

Awesome thanks everyone!!!. I’m not selling it. It’s ya know been in the fam. I inherited it yesterday. That and the hof. Ball and cowboys.

6 Likes

Must be a fellow Washingtonian. Some great signatures, but Hugh’s has got to be the most valuable.

1 Like

:dart:…wonder hm it would be worth if appraised.

Wouldn’t hurt to know insurance values

1 Like

I agree. I have been looking at these things for a long time. Actually got them.

1 Like

There are a lot of variables in the value. Clarity of the signatures, the people who signed, How well they did that year (they were 3rd in the division). Condition of the ball and if it has been certified by an expert. Either way it isn’t overly valuable, I would say in the lower to mid hundreds. But you never know as some fans will pay almost anything for something that they really want. If they had won the championship that year the value would go up considerably!

2 Likes

Get a hold of “Pawn Stars” in Vegas