Anyone on overgrow blow glass?

Man I’ve been seeing some really awesome rigs and heady bongs lately. I’m sure a few people that grow also blows glass. I’m thinking about getting a heady oil rig. Man, They get crazy expensive! Lol. I’m going to just give my dude like $400 maybe $500. And see what I get. I’m excited!

What y’all getting into? Let’s see some heady pieces. Thanks guys and the few ganja gals!

5 Likes

Man I love glass I want a piece from everyone lol hey bro we have a glass thread somewhere around here I forgot the title though. I’ll BRB ima look for it for you.

2 Likes

Check it out some nice glass in there…

https://overgrow.com/t/favorite-glass-piece/40250

3 Likes

Thanks StoNER775, I appreciate it. Yeah I know, a lot of guys are just killing it! You check out glasvegas?

2 Likes

What about these baby’s…imagine dropping one.LOL

3 Likes

Haha! I saw this video of a guy at a shop drop a cement block on a whole display case the other day! Your fired! Lol

1 Like

I haven’t is that some type of glass expo? @JohnnySeed

1 Like

Yeah, Vegas is jumping right now. Think, no humidity and sun sun sun! New420guy ain’t out there for no reason.

1 Like

Thanks Panamajock! Hey what they like to smoke out of in Panama? Normally spliffs? Or they have some kinda cool bowl they like to smoke out of?

1 Like

there is a few glass blowers on ‘‘twitch’’ you can watch it be made glassmancometh is creative af and would be my first choice . bullesglass is just starting 2nd year ,smlpyglass awesome at what he does kinda pricey , aceglassart , is just starting out… there are more like doghouseglass but he only does ig now off my head i cant remember more

2 Likes

I’m assuming twitch is some kind of app? That would be awesome to be able to watch them make it for you!

My friend has a shop with like 5 stations, I’m thinking ask him and one of his buddy’s to make mine. He has kids and you know how much those things cost! Lol. So when I can I like to go to him. Thanks very much though!

yeah there is an app for phones but its like youtube can just watch from a p.c live and free mostly for gaming but everything is on there

1 Like

Thanks bro, I’m going to try and see what your talking about. Good looking out

smplyglass is on now Twitch

1 Like

Got ya, it’s a Facebook thing. I’m not on Facebook. I should make one thoughz

lol not really it’s just like youtube live

1 Like

When I looked it up I saw Facebook stuff… I see now. Man, they will have the matrix running in a few years I bet!

2 Likes

Ye Johnny it’s Panama not Outer Mongolia…ye all the biggish towns have a head shop…with some nice bongs…Papers are expensive $3.50 for raw slim king.

But I buy a box now and then from yes Amazon.

They do roll terrible joints but.

Happy growing

Didn’t someone mention @Hugh_Glass as a glass blower :face_with_monocle::v:

2 Likes

Omg that raw guy is goofy!
They have unbranded hemp papers that I found are nice. And you get like 300 for 5 bucks.

I was thinking maybe they had something like in Mexico where they have all the marble pipes and baby jar bongs. Those are awesome.

1 Like