Bongs that don’t look like bongs

My wife has been complaining that my trusty old beaker makes my den look like a frat house.

She mentioned liking the idea of getting one that doesn’t look like a inhalation apparatus.

Anybody got any good recommendations? I might just use the excuse of a discount today to justify it.

I’m a simple dude. The easier to clean… the better.

3 Likes

They make ones that look like vases complete with flowers. I have one that screws onto a standard plastic water bottle.

2 Likes

The good old table bong. Or those new studenglass gravity bongs are epic

1 Like

If it’s really your den maybe she can have some great ideas about a different part of the house🤷🏻‍♀️
Then again I may be single for a reason😆

If you have a budget for a new device I always recommend the classic volcano vaporizer. Definitely doesn’t look like a bong…

2 Likes

10 Likes

Studenglass gravity bong…. Things unreal

1 Like

Self awareness is a definitely a spectrum. :joy:

@TopShelfTrees1 — those are beautiful… and a wonderful little piece of engineering. Too bad they are so expensive. I bet they rip something fierce

@Foreigner — do you know of any that look simple? All the ones I’ve found are frilly frilly fou fou

Don’t own one myself but have had the pleasure of using them several times. (A good friend has a couple)they definitely do . No joke you can stand back a foot or so from the damn mouthpiece and it’ll fire a steady stream of funky dankness! I too am scared away by the price especially with my rep with expensive rigs…… it would not leave my table I tell ya that. Crazy glue that bitch!

Yeah, I usually keep shit cheap for this reason. I always get myself when I least expect it :joy:

I was thinking just grab a beautiful piece of glass with a stem . One of those beautiful works of art type things and just leave the stem out . I’ve seen some of the most beautiful pieces ever in some of the shops around here. They can get ridiculous but I’ve seen some killer prices too for what they are. And it gives you an excuse to get something epic LMAO

2 Likes

Murphys law…… story of my life yet I’m a high end snob in many avenues of my life …… :man_facepalming:t2: Go figure right? Probably why I’m broke 75% of the time

1 Like

Yah 600$
300$ for replica

Or 100$ for a similar knockoff

The triangle one aint too bad.

5 Likes

Off the top of my head no but you’re right about frilly frilly frou frou

1 Like

8 Likes

I do like that triangle one.

Do I risk it??

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1198228578/gravity-water-hookah?click_key=272955883b743653636f430a186554d2c85cf7ee:1198228578&click_sum=62defdd6&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=gravity+bong&ref=sr_gallery-1-1&frs=1

Turn the bowl toward the corner of a shelf and boom! Normal vase!

Seth Rogans Company makes really cool and decorative smoking accessories too. Pricey, but they look nice and quality stuff.

What about something that looks exactly like a bong, but clean and elegant?

2 Likes

That’s a beauty as well

1 Like