Appalachia F5, Cherry Pies, Tombstones, an Sugar

Top left will be used as buffer couple days to test foliar sprays then ill cull it.
The fuzz is bodhi chem91 x appalachia male
Golden triangle is tk x appalachia male
Wonder what f5 appalachia x tomstone (tx x stardawg) would make?

5 Likes

Can’t let the tops or height alone fool you, only two of these beasts branched out.
Top left is gonna be me experiment treatments
Yes bottom left is a bit more constrained so ima look more towards structure and leaf health.

2 Likes

Well i went ahead and did an early stem rub.
Im getting two rubs from the two middle wide ones.
Up front is sweet natural rubber.
Behind is a blend of sweet kush and rubber.
I’m going to stop touching them again until i do my immune booster then triggers (chitosan, harpin) so like a 10 day regime and smell on 14th day deal.
The most stiff scruffy phenolic leaf hairs is the rear middle one.
If i get a tall branchy male with good tk rub ill try save some pollens.

1 Like

Yea all look like shit
Just got a 36x24x36 will filter it.
They got h202 ro and let dry off helped a lot.
Soon ima give them mix of foliar n feed light aminos, kelp, k humate, kelp, urea, calmag +,malic fulvic xitric acids, and need some P either use Phosphoric acid or General hydro if ph is already low because i also added k silica.

1 of 3 OSS 4 year old cannabooms came busting out with hairy roots at the bottom next day so maybe nature saved me from choosing other two germed seeds.

1 Like

Just need a little exaust fan and put the charcoal filters in the intake.

1 Like

Wow just found i had the solar light situation logged 3 years ago before shtf .

Mid August. So ill try end of july this time with researched “flower promoters.”

Better. Seem like a copa f5 appys has decided to start herbiciding itself, maybe boron? Lol
But thats the deal no one is getting a perfect environment at first.
So 2 black lebanons offed themselves one left that is doing great now.
It has a very spicy light menthol smelly rub! So i had to research it and bad news is some seedbanks are describing it was crossed with blackberry in the 80s?
Some cherry pie reduxes and regular CPs left healthy. Nsgs seem to be doing better with one having superior growth in 1/4 gallons.
The oss cannaboom cbd is one out of 3 surviving seedlings and fastest seedling and roots (on right) growth I’ve ever seen. It was the biggest seed too but i guess thats hemp.
Im very glad to say i have 2 black leb seeds left, the Loud seedling i have has purple stem from beginning but i do wanna try all phenos.
And i have a pack of copa 5 left :slight_smile: i need to run but f5s should be consistent?

1 Like

Hey folks i started to clean up a bit dont wanna let the real folks out there down.
So my shitty test environment survived thrips n fungus gnats essily defeated in small pots luckily with peroxide and other additives i make.
1 of 3 Lebs survived and is one of the loudest hairiest spicy hash purple stem rubs! I always wanted a Lebonese gf.
Show us your hairy stems!

3 Likes

Took these out of fridge. 2 black lebs and pack appies again.

Appies are most unhappy, cherry pies and black leb have great immune systems and growth patterns.

So i just remembered i lost a silver mountain bag seed because it stretched just like this good vig root growth and didnt like the small container at all.
New roots look white so ima carefully try to transplant sunday?

copas germ in 0 seconds lol

Where did you pick up those appalacia f5’s?

2 Likes

Strainly. I got the last F5s online.
They are only 5 regs per pack which are going to be unloaded into some grow media.
Ill try to keep a clone or F6 if there’s a decent male.
May have more luck in the copa thread.

2 Likes

5/5 cracked n germed. 1 is a gonner probably.
The 2 Lebanese i had left germed yesterday ni issues.

1 Like

Funny you mention that, feeding a seed making plant correctly until the end, drying and curing the seeds like the buds, and then winterizing and leaving them in fridge until ship makes a huge different in quality of the seeds and potential pheno hunt.

1 Like

I was lucky to have a teacher in marijuana and tbh I don’t think there was a single time we grew for smoke yield in my 2 years with him, I learned a lot about respecting the craft of seed making. He would do the full run of stress testing, inside, outside, no water, overwater, varied light ranges, varied light and humidity exposure and then we’d take the clones, do it again, make selections and finally pollinate. Then it was the process of watching them ripen and mature on the plant and keeping the moms well fed until chop.

2 Likes

Lol thats like all my veg environments.

1 Like

Just means you’re doing it right

1 Like

So I have this pack from Mt. Zion Seed Co called Chili Con Limon that is described as a similar smell and terp profile as the Chile Verde you’re describing.

2 Likes

Veg report.
Environment
Fluctuating rh tenps 79-86 40-60 rh
Some gnats controllable with peroxide and ozone.
Ozone damage due didnt let them sleep long enough.
1/5 black lebanons dampened off.
It really doesn’t like moist soil at all.

Surviver has one of the berry hashiest loud sweet stem rubs ive ever smelled.

Appies like dry soil too. One beat the rest smells like pineapple hashy kush6 skunk. Runner up has a straight up peach stem rub also very purped from stress. Other is mix smell with greener stem.
Pretty cool for an F5!

Far left one is chucked into my backyard.
3/5 next seedlings survived. Ill keep these dier…

CBD baby doing great has tropical light rub

3 Cherry pies by NSG are very bushy and pungent stem rub. Very little ozone damage no issues!

2 surviving tiki Cerry pie redux F2d by Flamingoz
Adds a bit cucumber to the pungent rub bit very similar. Ozone damaged a bit. Also bushy with colored stems.

The dark green is from synthetic jobes nute stick helps me just water them and stress test until i movem outside with megacrop and organics.
They will be boosted then sar induced and immune triggered with no feminizing pgrs untik i see ball sacks. Ill also do light solar fuckery beginning of flower. I dont want no herms from looking at a plant wrong or fibering up towards the end like its gonna make shit i hate that (bubba cheesecake from seedsm…cough cough)…
I think a berry lebanon ibl x appy peachy ibl would be yummy.

1 Like

Tombstones looking like they will be beasts of burden.
Culled 2 more runts.
One doesn’t like the heat at all. No mite spots.
I bend them all and shower them with tap.
After feeding silical and megacrop they dont need supports yet.

And by heat i mean week with 110+ F.
So yea i didn’t cull it just in case i get that TK leaning keeper and not everyone grows in 117 f heat lol

This one was stressing out way too much.

Decided to abert it.

2 Likes