Appalachia F5, Cherry Pies, Tombstones, an Sugar

CPR F2, CP
Transferred from 83f 48rh week average to 105f+ dry air.
2nd day:

Cheat codes helped.

3 Likes

Tombstones: Interesting how removing the main bright solars got them here in couple days. Removed two dim ones now.
Ill add the lights back again few days or so to weed out herms.
Two obvious ones lots of vigor for mostly shaded area

Gavem more megacrop, greanleef kelp and turbinado sugar they green af haha
So im pretty behind on boosters and immune triggers. Gonna try make some today.
Tria, brass mostly. No femming stiff like bap, iaa, ethylene…i dont want hiding herms.
Immune stuff is salicylic acid, harpin protein, chitosan, jasmonate (late in flower)

2 Likes

Figured id start my Strawberry Caugh fems from Destiny Genetics my favorite breeder.
And orginal GG4 fems i got through a source where they seeded their dispo gg4 cut from L.A like 6 years ago.
I need to find pics but dont matter i got 2 going and they may have genetic damage.
2 emerging ones are gg4.

2 Likes

4 tombstones left.
1 female for sure and one very clustered healthy squat male.

From left to right

Uploading: 20240727_192043.jpg… Uploading: 20240727_192104.jpg… Uploading: 20240727_192204.jpg… Uploading: 20240727_192236.jpg… Uploading: 20240727_192246.jpg…

2 Likes

Whaaat
https://growdiaries.com/video/223873

Second vid where the fun is
https://growdiaries.com/video/223875

I’ve read on thcfarmer DJ short used these as so called anti hermie plants.

The Left tk leaf one is female. I saw a pistil on the other one at sometime before the heat wave. One looks ambiguous but could be an actual stable male. Hey i dont mind 3 fems but i guess i need to start cloning no excuses.

Strawberry caugh fems from Destiny Seed Co
ALH s2+? x cbd cream n cheese…ALH S2+

Forgot to ask if you ever ended up growing it. I think the dankest plants ill have will be the tombstones. The rest are sweet, fruity, pungent hashy etc
Annoyingly only the tombstones have a faint stem rub, luckily everything else is delicious but again u get bored of that :laughing:
Next ill try panama spice clone when i have room.

1 Like

I have not and I’m still holding them

1 Like

Sugar lookin sugary

Appies lookin tight or stretchy

1 Like

Im glad to day i got rooted fems. I dont wanna jynx it but the males were just soso either too quick or droopy (cpr f2 male) but i kept some dust for backup and some grains seemed to have hit the appy and cpr…
Got confirmed roots on one Tombstone pheno too…
The challenge i have is rh so ima slowly harden them off which is a pita.

Love these hanging tags

Well Hn L and Copa did an amazing job…its been a while since i did a stem rub and its been a long time since i said omg this smells amazing.
Appy phenos above were clockwise labeled
1 2
4 3

1st Pics above are “keeper phenos” #4 and stretchy #1 respectively.

1 2 were started out of 5 before 3 and 4 thus height diff.
#1 because it was my best stem rub stretchy pheno…
1 is straight up sweet peach pineapple goodness. It seems to be a Mutation as the leaves are weird trileafs and the stem is %50 bigger than the next one while being strechiest.
2 has is the only one with any purp stems. Great structure, just seems to be a muted #1 :frowning: well see Because i wanted to cross it.
3 is nothing special at all or still muted.
4 is nostril tingling citrus Orange! Wtf? The grow is a mirror of its sister and i isolated the germ week so it must be an appy pheno at F5? I guess they really did open pollinate lol.

Last pic is trying to make cpr f3 to hunt or preserve. The smell is pungent berry cake and it’s sqauty dense sob for sure needs work.

I got rooted clones of most. One stubborn tombstone #2 may be lost :frowning:
The tombstones r in mostly shade so muted smells but #1 seems to have some TK kushyness

Appy stems

Ok one more because the #4 orange appy has fattest nugs too

1 Like