Arizona Cannabis Cultivators Community! 🌱

The only HPS I ever had came from Amazon, but I sent it back and got LED instead. If I find myself over by the Sea of Green shop, I can pop in and ask if they might know.

Looks like they still have some for like $20-$25 a bulb

3 Likes

Cool! thank you @Solowolf, we’re on the same page. :+1:#overgrowarizona

3 Likes

I’m in Tucson too!! Let’s make the desert greener!!

3 Likes

I have fam doing their thing out there. I plan to get some property in Az within a year. :raised_hands:t4:

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

4 Likes

If anyone is in Phoenix, on sept 10 Sin city seeds is doing a meet and greet at the Grow Generation store on 16th st. Last month they did a meet and greet with mr.soul from brothers grimm, i got to talk to him for a bit and he’s a very chill, knowledgeable guy

5 Likes

:speaking_head: @RustyChem Welcome to The OG! Good things are popping up all over the state. Here’s what’s happening in Page (8 miles from the Utah border)

4 Likes

Hey, thank you! Those are gorgeous, what are they?

1 Like

Purple Bubba in the back. Platinum Purple Kush in the front - last grow. PPK never got purple but she sure tasted purple :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ah nice, I love both of those strains but that Bubba is looking especially good

It’s been a while, but I’m still cranking out the home-grown cannabis in Tempe. :smiley:

L—>R

Cindy 99/Sunshine #4 bad dawg freebie
Tombstone F2
Gonuts clone

Just flipped everyone to flower a few days ago.

7 Likes

Hell yeah, looking healthy. I got some brothers grimm/c99 gear too but I haven’t grown any out yet.

1 Like

Just got my new lights in my flower room and the girls in right behind them :rofl:.
In Huachuca City.

6 Likes

Metro Grow Seed Show
Oct. 8th
5-10pm
51st Ave and Peoria
30+ vendors

2 Likes

Not seeing any info on this one for the 8th, got a link? I saw there was one held back in May this year, did anyone here attend that one?

1 Like

2 Likes

… meanwhile in Tucson …
a pure Northern Lao on the left, and a couple from Hyp3rid Seeds

LA Confidential x Cocoa Kush from @eskobar

LA Confidential x Cocoa Kush

LA Confidential x Cocoa Kush

:metal:

10 Likes

Beautiful! Looks like some exceptional smoke. Next photo grow for me is gonna be a full house. I’m hoping for max yield and summer stock up with Ingrid, Mag Landrace & NL #5. Very nice job :+1:t3:
ssmokeit

1 Like

My two girls at 43 days old - both autos.
Double Grape & Scarlet Runtz. SR is recovering nicely from the worst nutrient lock out I’ve had in over 10 years. Fingers crossed for a decent harvest :crossed_fingers::v:

1 Like

Greetings fellow Arizona folks!

3 Likes

I have been using an old refrigerator with wire racks with some success. Takes about 1-2 weeks to dry in there. Then store the jars in there

2 Likes