Arthritis Pain Relief Hunt!

is it just me or does smoking make it worse? or is it paranoia just making the pain worse or something

Here’s a list of acknowledged Arthritis-relieving Strains, in NO particular order:
ACDC
Harlequin
DeathStar
Ingrid (?)
Blue Diesel
Blue Widow (B’berry X W. Widow)
Girl Scout Cookies
Sour Diesel
Canna Tsu
Master Kush
Skywalker OG
As promised, I’m putting together a mix of CDB-laden Strains for you, but you may want to reach out to the GREAT @Guitarzan. He just may have more of the “Canna Leaners” in his V-A-S-T inventory. He’s stone/cold OG, so I don’t mind sending you down his street with a Beggar’s Cup. He’ll usually drop in a donation!!! Seriously, good dude. Do SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Great list! There’s more than I thought there’d be. I’ve had a few interactions with @Guitarzan, and he seems like a stand up guy. I’ll hit him up today! Love the OG community. Always willing to help out! I’m humbled by this place, and all of you wonder folks.

Thanks again.

1 Like

I gave away so many of those seeds, but I didn’t make anymore. All I’ve got left is Blueberry X AC/DC, but you’re welcome to them. Just let me know. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

4 Likes

Mendo sunshine helps me with my pain. I have to really dive in… high tolerances. but like mentioned above anything sunshine daydream works bodhi told no lies when described

1 Like

Hey man! Are those blueberry x ACDC pretty good for arthritis pain? I’m gonna do a room of different varieties, and see what helps most. Need some crockett tangie seeds? I have those and some super silver haze x white widow beans extra. Gladly send you some of either or both.

I’ll dm you. :call_me_hand:

Love those bodhi varieties. I’ll have to track down some sunshine. Thanks man!

Herijuana should be taken into consideration

1 Like

Indeed, ALL types of pain!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :heart_eyes::pray:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.