Arthritis Pain Relief Hunt!

Howdy, ALL… I have 2 individuals inquiring about strains for Arthritis Pain. Looking to obtain ANY of the following (willing to trade): AK-47, Cannatonic, The White, 9 Pound Hammer, Cataract Kush, Shurman, Jack Flash or, Purple Arrow. I haven’t seem much reference here regarding any of these strains. BUT…if you’re sitting on any, would you like to trade? Thanks, stay safe and, indeed, be well.

4 Likes

It has been hit and miss for me. I haven’t found a strain that will “work” but have found some relief with a mix of THC/CBD. Hasn’t gotten me off the Ibuprofen yet. I have been told that a even, moderate level mix is the most effective, but I usually just take a high level indica at night to knock me out. If I find the ONE, I will let you know.

5 Likes

I find a rub of mixed thc / cbd really helps stops pain

3 Likes

I have been using a tincture/infusion but have been thinking about trying to make a topical. Right now, I have a CBD one and a THC one and I take a bit of one and then the other. Like I said, for now, knocking myself out at least lets me get some sleep (a few hours at least).

4 Likes

Aw man, if I still had the Purple MAC I’d send ya that. That stuff works wonders on my carpal tunnel and tinnitus but I didn’t find out until after I had already traded it away and it’s not available anymore. Not sure if it was the Purple Punch or the MAC that brought the effects but i’d lean towards the MAC being the reason. Also helps with insomnia.

edit: I do have a bunch of CBD bagseed I’d give ya, Special Sauce/Sour Space Candy/Suver Haze. Should all be fem auto’s. Least all the seeds I’ve and others have popped from these have been fem autos. I don’t have any of the strains you listed or I’d offer you those instead :cry:

3 Likes

I have a load of CBD rich hybrids that I’m willing to trade. Shoot me a pm if you wanna discuss.

2 Likes

In the next few days, I certainly will PM both @HolyAngel AND @Blowingupjake. SUPER THANKS for your outreach. Indeed, stay safe/be well.

3 Likes

I find gg#4 to help me with my pain… I cannot take any pain meds other than tylonol, thanks to crohns disease…

2 Likes

Keep up the good fight, I have relatives AND friends suffering from Crohns Disease. I do wish to well, stay safe.

1 Like

The highest cbd you can find

I’ve heard really good things about Bodhi Seed’s ‘Sunshine Daydream’ when it comes to pain relief. Not sure if you’ll be able to find them though. I believe I saw here on this forum that F2s of ‘Blue Tara’ were being passed aroud. Blue Tara has the same mother strain “Bubbashine” which might be where the pain relief in sunshine daydream comes from. Something to look into I guess.

3 Likes

Thanks its a bi***… ended up giving me rheumatoid arthritis in my hips, nothing seems to help my spirits and tolerate my pain more than some good cannabis.

5 Likes

Hey @misterbee! Just wondering if you’ve found that perfect variety for arthritis? I’m a carpenter, and the arthritis is starting to affect me a bit too much. Just curious what you’ve found. I’d love to know, and possibly trade one of the few varieties I’ve got for some good pain meds. Let me know brother! Keep up the good work.

-Rhino :call_me_hand:

Depending on your location, I do have GG#4 and some other CBD-rich strains. If USA-based, PM and give Personal Info, I’ll shoot several your way. First Aid by @SamwellBB (Baked Beanz) is another on the Hit Parade!!! Have a few of them also. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

A couple of things I suggest for Arthritis are (1) @Sebring 's Pain Cream, “Luscious Body Cream” with transdermal moisturizing. His website, diygreenlife.com (2) DMSO either in Gel OR Liquid, can be purchased at any Tractor Supply or Walmart (Equine Section). DMSO.net is another (the BEST in my opinion) source. I buy the 16 OZ size of each type. I wish you the best in dealing with your pain. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m glad you recommended sebring, as I’ve almost purchased some off of there. I most always prefer to make my own, but I feel like I can trust this community. And sebring has never steered me wrong with seeds. I’ll check out the dmso.net too. Thanks for the recommendations man. You’re too kind.

4 Likes

For arthritis we do a full spectrum ethanol tincture and make gummies with the tincture. I’m currently using Doctor Seedsman 30:1 CBD as the CBD source.

Cheers
G

Thanks @Gpaw. Those look like some good medicine beans. I’m not affected by edibles, but I’m not sure if it’s the same for high cbd content edibles. Last time I tried eating for fun was a couple years ago, and I ate 120 mg worth of gummies and chocolate. Everyone else had one or 2 pieces and was doing great. I was unaffected. I’ve heard there’s a digestive aid that can help, but I don’t know what one. Any idea there?

1 Like

It is smokable, sort of…
The flavour is weird, but the crappy side of weird :nauseated_face:

I’ll bet dabbing live rosin is OK… :thinking: Much faster uptake too…

Cheers
G

1 Like

Good call. I’m interested in trying it as smoke. And I don’t have a rig for concentrates any more. Might pick one up again just for this medicine. Thanks man!

I’m really interested in Finding out about this digestive aid. I’d love to be able to take edibles. Lemme know if you hear of anything about that.

1 Like